Clapham Common Stylish Condo
Located in the southwest of the city, Clapham is an idyllic place to spend a pleasant holiday or escape.
Clapham offers a lot to tourists and locals year-round, from markets to festivals.
The area is best known for its vast green space Clapham Common, its vibrant high street and the village-like atmosphere of its historic Old Town. That, along with the area's vibrant nightlife, open-air concerts and excellent bus, underground tube and train links, attracts residents and visitors worldwide!
The excellent location of this lovely private home offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy an oasis of peace and the perfect base to explore London, perfect for all tastes and ages!
The space is open and full of light—modern design pairs beautifully with this characterful period property to create something exceptional.
The main living area is an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, with windows allowing plenty of natural light. The stylish and modern decoration creates a cosy and elegant space with colour contrast adding a modern twist to this space.
On the other side of the room, the living space provides views through the trees towards the common.
A large, comfortable sofa allows you to relax, while a 55inch TV lets you binge-watch your favourite shows comfortably. This room has built-in Bose surround sound - giving you a cinema-like experience for your movie night.
Next door is an office space with a daybed that can be extended into a king-size bed if needed. With views out over the trees, this is the perfect space to get some work done or convert it into an additional bedroom!
Upstairs, a charming balcony with a cosy bench & table - making it the place you'll want to be when the weather is right.
The main bedroom and shower room with large window doors lead out onto a smaller space where you can sit and look out over the trees or to your right, featuring a view of the London skyline.
This stylish lovely property will delight guests!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 710 square feet, 66 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
London City Airport
56 minutes drive
Beautiful views of the green areas and Clapham Common.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Clapham Picture House (4 mins drive) Spend an evening experiencing the magic of film, with a mix of alternative content and Hollywood hits.
- Enjoy a day of shopping in Notting Hill, High Street Kensington and Knightsbridge, where the famous department store, Harrods, is located.
- Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, the largest central park in London, offers great walks and horse rides - look for the Hyde Park Stables
- Chelsea, just across the Thames, is one of the best areas for award-winning bars, pubs and restaurants.
Places of Interest
- Clapham Common (5 mins drive) Enjoy this oasis of peace amid the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Venn Street Market (4 mins drive) This charming market is open everyday between 10AM and 4PM, serving up fresh produce, hot food, and drinks.
- Studio Voltaire (3 mins drive) This gallery highlights new and emerging artists who push the boundaries of modern art.
- Clapham Clock Tower (5 mins drive) This clock tower is a must see, and one of the most historical and defining sites of the area.
- Tsunami (5 mins drive) This is the area's most notable Japanese restaurant, serving up delicious, authentic flavors that will delight your tastebuds!
Jason S.May 2023
The flat is beautifully decorated and comfortable. It is very convenient to tube and bus stops to travel to London proper. The neighborhood is very quiet at night, great for sleeping! There is grocery and pharmacy nearby. For those with mobility issues, there are many stairs to get up to the flat and stairs within the flat to access the master bedroom and bath. We would stay here again!”
Leora G.April 2023
This flat is well kept and the kitchen well stocked. It’s on the top floor of a three story walk-up and is itself on 2.5 floors so you’ll get lots of exercise! It has beautiful views in three directions and is directly overlooking Clapham Common. I would definitely stay there again!”
Rich S.April 2023
We loved everything about Clare’s treehouse including the books plants and artwork. Even the lotions and soaps were top notch. There’s plenty to do in the area and it seemed like we could get just about anywhere in London on the northern line. Don’t miss Windmill prince of wales pub. Brick wood coffe shop. Pigs head restaurant. We hope to return ”