Aspen Village Modern Condo
Aspen Village Modern Condo
This central core mountain two-bedroom, two-bathroom contemporary condo boasts gorgeous views of Aspen Mountain and Independence Pass from the expansive windows and vaulted ceilings. The kitchen has been newly renovated and equipped with Thermador appliances, Miele dishwasher, custom Italian wood floors throughout, and a gas fireplace in the living room.
Enjoy this light and bright unit with high ceilings in both the living room and kitchen. After a long day on the slopes, unwind in front of the fire pit on the private deck with your favorite pour in hand. This outdoor space is perfect for dining and entertaining.
Escape for the night to one of two bedrooms, both featuring king-sized beds and beautiful ensuite bathrooms.
This quiet complex offers a skier shuttle next door and off-street parking for one car.
Whether you seek a tranquil week in the mountains at the spa or an action-packed week of skiing, the gorgeous Aspen property offers the best of both worlds!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 920 square feet, 86 square meters
Queen and Queen
5 guests maximum
Additional murphy bed in the area off the master can be used for additional sleeping arrangements.
Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE), Denver International Airport (DIA)
10 minutes by car (ASE) and 4 hours by car (DEN)
On the edge of east village, stones throw from the river and only three blocks from Ajax Gondola. Enjoy views of the Aspen trees and Ajax Mtn.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountain biking/hiking
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- White water rafting
- Zip lining
- Fly fishing
- Gold mining
- ATV tours
- hot air ballooning
- Rock climbing
- Spas and wellness
Places of Interest
- Aspen Mountain Ski Resort — Popular ski destination
- Aspen Highlands Ski Resort — Busy ski spot with year-round activities.
- Buttermilk Ski Resort — Alpine retreat for all levels of skiers.
- John Denver Sanctuary — Serene garden with a stream & memorials.
- Silver Queen Gondola - This enclosed tram takes you from the Montane Forest of the Aspen Valley floor to the sub alpine tundra at 11,200 feet
- Lazy T 7 Ranch - located at the mouth of the Maroon Creek Valley, gateway to the Maroon Bells Wilderness Area
- Maroon Bells - Rising more than 14,000 feet, these twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery
- Grottos Trail - The grottos trail features some unusual rock formations and numerous cascades
- Wheeler Opera House - this opera house has been a major source of entertainment in the Roaring Fork Valley for more than a century
- Aspen Brewing Company - this opera house has been a major source of entertainment in the Roaring Fork Valley for more than a century
- Aspen Recreation Center - countless family-friendly amenities
- Snowmass Creek Outfitters - Experience Aspen and Snowmass with an authentic horseback ride.
- Aspen Walking Tours - Delve into the intriguing past of this town on this interactive walking tour!
- Above It All Balloon Company - Offers public and private, scenic hot air balloon tours over the breathtaking mountains of the Aspen/Snowmass area, year round.
- Elk Mountain Expeditions - Take an adventurous whitewater rafting tour, guaranteed to give you the adrenaline rush of a lifetime!