St. George Golf and Hiking Retreat
St. George Golf and Hiking Retreat
This recently remodeled beautiful St. George retreat, with a backyard putting green, has private access to red rock hiking, biking, and climbing in the Paradise Canyon area. With a putting green in the backyard and less than a 1-hour drive to Zions National Park, there are plenty of activities at home and in the surrounding area.
After a long day outdoors, curl up on the cozy wrap-around living room sofa and enjoy a blockbuster movie on the screen TV. Whip up a feast in the beautiful kitchen with a spacious island and an eat-in bar for two.
Retire for the night to one of three bedrooms. The primary bedroom includes a king bed and a gorgeous ensuite bathroom with double vanities, a soaker tub, and a walk-in shower. The guest rooms include a queen bed and two bunk beds.
St. George is quickly becoming a hotspot for travel and offers just about every outdoor adventure and natural wonder you could dream of. Your stunning home is within an hour of some of the most famous national parks in the country, including Zions National Park, Bryce Canyon, Snow Canyon, and Red Cliffs, just to name a few!
The Grand Canyon is just a two-and-a-half-hour drive away, perfect for a day trip to one of the world's seven natural wonders! Spend your days off-roading in jeeps or ATVs, hiking or biking through gorgeous scenery, or exploring the spectacular mysteries of deep sandstone caverns. Avid golfers will be happy to know that St. George is home to 11 championship golf courses, all within close driving distance to your home! You’ll find numerous delicious restaurants around, perfect for a delicious dinner or a night away from home. If the big city is more your speed, Las Vegas is less than two hours away, offering exciting nightlife for you to enjoy!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Bunk
8 guests maximum
St. George Regional Airport - SGU
15 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the surrounding red rocks
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tuacahn Center for the Arts - This spectacular performing arts center hosts amazing concerts, and Broadway caliber shows all year round!
- Paragon Adventures - Boasting one of Utah's longest zip lines, this company will take you on the ride of your life!
- Utah Horseback Riding Guides - Experience an adventure on horseback at Snow Canyon State Park or Zion National Park while taking in native wildlife and nature vistas!
- Chuckawalla Climbing Area - Chuckawalla offers great sandstone rock with a good grip, perfect for an amazing rock climbing experience!
- "His Way" Fishing Guides - This guide service has access to three beautiful bass lakes within 20 minutes of downtown St. George, each offering quality fishing for guests!
Places of Interest
- Zions National Park - This famous park offers spectacularly scenic views, along with amazing hiking opportunities such as Emerald Pools, or Taylor Creek Middle Fork.
- Dinosaur Discovery Site - The St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm houses exceptionally well preserved dinosaur remains for you to discover!
- Zion Human History Museum - This museum displays the rich history of Zion, including Native American cultures, historic pioneer settlement, and Zion's growth as a national park.
- Lava Flow Overlook - Make time to take in scenic mountain views and the volcanic residue left behind.
- Painted Pony - This vibrant eatery serves up eclectic, Southwestern cuisine, fine wine, and delicious cocktails in an atmosphere boasting casual elegance!