Airlie Gardens (R)
This fantastic 2839 -square-foot property is located near the heart of the capital. Although this is a lively area full of London's iconic sights and attractions, guests will enjoy this home within a tranquil and exclusive location.
Guests are close to many of London's iconic landmarks and museums, The Design Museum, Saatchi Gallery, Natural History Museum, and Buckingham Palace, to name a few!
Guests can stroll through the iconic Airlie Gardens or Battersea Park and then venture into the heart of London to enjoy the city and the different visitor activities. The perfect destination for a family holiday, a vacation with friends or a couple's getaway.
This beautiful home offers its guests spacious rooms with fantastic views of the gardens and green areas. It has double-height ceilings providing an abundance of natural light and an abundance of character throughout.
Touches of wooden elements with a contemporary style and vibrant colours add a lively and elegant ambience.
With three lovely double bedrooms, six guests will enjoy this space to rest and relax after a long day visiting the city!
Modern and classic decor blend gives this private residence a unique character and atmosphere.
Guests can enjoy the lounge and exterior areas during sunny days and visit the nearby sites and places of interest.
Caveat: some of the art work displayed on the pictures here may be replaced from time to time.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2839 square feet, 264 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
1 x double sofa bed
36 minutes by car
Direct access and view onto the beautifully maintained communal garden with mature trees.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Cleaning woman comes twice a week Tuesday and Friday for 5 hours each time. From 10am until 3pm.
Double lock doors to Garden, Patio and Street at all times.
Cleaning woman fee 150£ per week not included in the Keys.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- The Royal Court (18 mins drive) This writer's theatre is a leading force in world theatre for cultivating writers – undiscovered, emerging and established.
- Cadogan Hall (21 mins drive) Come see world class music concerts at this splendid venue.
- Saatchi Gallery (19 mins drive) Enjoy viewing inspiring, contemporary art.
- Chelsea Physic Garden (20 mins drive) This is London's oldest botanic garden. This is a calm oasis in the middle of London, with rare plants, glasshouses and rock gardens to be discovered.
- Portobello Road in Notting Hill (7 mins drive) Here you can find antiques, fashion, fresh and cooked food and many more interesting things.
- Queens and Wimbledon Tennis Tournaments (11 mins drive) If you're in town for either event, enjoy world-class tennis matches.
Places of Interest
- King's Road Shops ( 15 mins drive) One of London most affluent and fashionable neighborhoods full of an amazing selection of boutiques, designer shops restaurants and coffee bars.
- Lots Road (16 mins drive) Home to a whole host of top-end antiques dealers and auction houses. You can find some real gems there.
- Chelsea Football Club (16 mins drive) Tickets to see the team play can be hard to come by, but the stadium is open to tours, where you can see the changing rooms, the pitch and the well-stocked trophy cabinet.
- Electric Cinema in Notting Hill (7 mins drive) This is one of London’s oldest cinemas and definitely the most romantic. You can enjoy luxurious leather armchairs, footstools, lush cashmere blankets and waiter service delivering cocktails to your chair.
- Buckingham Palace (21 mins drive) The home of the royal family is just a short, ten-minute car ride away!