Villa Blue Horizon
Porto Vecchio is a distinguished yet fashionable coastal town, often seen as the St. Tropez of Corsica. Palombaggia has been described as the 'best beach in Europe' on more than one occasion. From delicious restaurants and high-end boutiques to outdoor activities and a lovely medieval old town, this destination suits all tastes and ages!
This spectacular 3700 square feet five-bedroom property is set in the most idyllic position and offers a unique panorama of the gulf of Porto Vecchio. It welcomes you in a place dedicated to serenity and idleness.
This modern home is carved into solid rock amid its mature pine forest, offering guests beautiful views from the sea to enjoy stunning sunsets and unique sunrises.
Visitors will have access to a vast indoor/outdoor living room overlooking the beautiful pool overlooking the sea. With modern and minimalist interior decor, the ample and bright living areas welcome guests with elegance and a comfortable ambience.
Guests can delight themselves with delicious dinners in a fully equipped kitchen area inside and outside.
Relax in the five bedrooms with stunning views—each with an en suite bathroom.
An unforgettable stay in an exceptional location just minutes from Palombaggia!
Villa with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3660 square feet, 341 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Figari-Sud Corse airport
24 minutes drive
Modern villa with an exceptional view of the sea.
No Pets Allowed
The pool at Villa Blue Horizon isn't suitable for young children who don't know how to swim.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy the delicious food! The town has a range of establishments, from those that are family friendly to the more exclusive venues.
- Porto Vecchio Beaches. There are plenty of beaches near Corsica Porto Vecchio where you can relax and take in the sunshine.
- Trip boat. Sticking with the sea, the next of my things to do in Porto Vecchio Corsica is to take a boat tour.
- TACKLING A HIGH ROPES COURSE. The forests which surround the mountains near Porto Vecchio Corsica provide a paradise for adrenaline seekers as they’re home to many high rope courses.
Places of Interest
- The Old Town. The heart of Porto Vecchio is a maze of adorable stone streets, which are filled with boutique shops selling anything from clothes to homeware.
- The Harbour. Here you’ll find several waterfront restaurants/bars to enjoy.
- VISITING BONIFACIO. A beautiful medieval town as its bursting with history and beautiful views.