4 Bedroom Residence at Vilnius Grand Resort
Minutes away from the city of Vilnius Capital of Lithuania and adjacent to the 5 star Le Meridien Vilnius hotel, Vilnius Golf & Spa Resort is set within a private country estate of 350 acres of beautiful rolling countryside that encompasses the Baltics only 18 hole PGA championship golf course.
Vilnius is a sustainable development, offering the finest ecological environment. The resort has its own forests and lakes, and is surrounded by beautiful countryside, which attracts the local wildlife and an array of colorful birds onto the resort; all of which adds to the feeling of being a million miles away from stress and work.
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3003 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Vilnius International Airport (VNO)
30 minutes by car
Vilnius Golf & Spa Resort
NOTE: Visiting 3RD HOME members will be given a temporary VGSR Gold Discount Card. With this card you have free access to the pool and gym areas. In addition you will receive 20 % off the following:
· food and beverage in all restaurants, cafes and bars of hotel
· hotel rooms, conference rooms and ancillary facilities.
· Golf fees, golf buggies, golf lessons and spa treatments.
· Leisure facilities such as boating, fishing, tennis, bicycles, skiing...and all future leisure facilities.
The VGSR Gold Card is limited only to occupants of the residence.
Activities of Interest
- Shopping Centres: Europa, Panorama and Akropolis
Places of Interest
- Health Club & Spa
- Cathedral Square
- Gediminas Tower of the Upper Castle
- Kaln (Hill) Park and Three Crosses
- The Republic of Užupis
- Amber Museum-Gallery
- Contemporary Art Centre
- The Bastion of Vilnius City Hall
- National Gallery
- The Vilna Gaon Jewish State Museum
New Condo outside of Vilnius
This was a brand new condo that is part of the Grand Vilnius Resort. This appears to be a new development for the resort, with several buildings still under construction. There is a golf course and small lake, but we did not use either of these. We had our own car, so we explored the surrounding areas and enjoyed learning more about the culture of Lithuania. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility