West London Mews House
This lovely London residence is situated in a quiet private mews with no traffic. It is close to several open green spaces popular with families and dog walkers.
Ravenscourt Park underground station is just a 15 minute walk away with direct trains into Central London every three or four minutes.
If you fancy cooking, The Ginger Pig artisan butcher is a two minute walk away on the popular Askew Road, which also has local pubs, small supermarkets, coffee shops, a great value Thai/Chinese take away and an excellent Fish and Chip shop,
The convenient location of this lovely private home offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy an oasis of peace and the perfect base to explore everything London has to offer.
The house is open and full of light—modern design pairs beautifully with a blend of classic and contemporary interior design, creating something exceptional.
The comfortable and welcoming decoration creates a cosy and convenient space with colour contrast adding a modern twist.
A large, comfortable sofa allows you to relax while binge-watching your favourite shows from the AppleTV hub. The home office space on the top floor has floor to ceiling windows with views over the large roof terrace - perfect for getting some work done!
The cosy and warm bedrooms are generously sized and offer a perfect space for guests to relax and sleep after a long day exploring the city. The main bedroom features a very comfortable Super King bed, an en suite shower room and a small dressing room. A separate family bathroom features a bath tub for relaxing in after a long day.
The kitchen is fully equipped with NEFF cooking appliances and granite worktops/breakfast bar. The kitchen also features a built in dishwasher and Bosch washer/dryer
This charming property will delight its guests!
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1506 square feet, 140 square meters
King, Full, and Other
6 guests maximum
The bed in the third bedroom/home office is a Double Sofabed.
30 minutes drive.
View of the quiet tree-lined mews from all windows. View of sunrise and London rooftops from the large roof terrace
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- London Walks - "London's best guided walks" - meet at tube stops
- Short term bike hire from kiosks everywhere - use the new Bike Highway
- Concerts and sporting events at the nearby Royal Albert Hall
- Westfield: Largest shopping mall in Europe
Places of Interest
- Hyde Park - one of the largest parks in London and one of its Royal Parks.
- Knightsbridge - Wealthy eighborhood full of upscale shopping and dining.
- South Kensington museums - V&A, Natural History and more Royal Albert Hall - One of Britain's great Victorian splendours, most famous for the Proms classical music festival.
- Soho - A buzzing and unique central London neighbourhood home to bars and restaurants
- Buckingham Palace - The official London residence of the UK's sovereigns since 1837.
- Richmond Deer Park - a piece of the country in London
- London Wetlands - a short drive away, lakes and marshes with fabulous bird life
- Cork Sreet, The National Gallery, Tates Britain and Modern, just a few examples of the rich art scene nearby