Walk to Lionshead + Mountain Views
Walk to Lionshead + Mountain Views
This beautiful Vail property is located just 10 minutes from Vail Village by the FREE bus (bus stop is at the end of the driveway!), or a 15-minute WALK to the Lionshead Gondola, restaurants, and shops. This house is in the ideal location for those who want to avoid dealing with a long bus ride or the craziness/expensiveness of the Vail parking garages. Stay in our home and see the mountain from your deck! Our home is ready for you and your friends or family.
The house is perfect for entertaining! With its large, spacious kitchen that opens up to a warm, inviting dining room and family room on the main floor (with a gas fireplace, grand piano, and a smart TV) and a second family room on the second floor with a TV, there's a spot for everyone (perfect for big groups – giving a little privacy to all). There is also a den/sunroom on the main floor (off the kitchen) with many games and toys for the kids.
The large kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and every cooking utensil and appliance you need. We also keep coffee, spices and condiments stocked.
A huge deck wraps around the house and offers views of the mountain from one side and a seven-person hot tub on the other. Our home has a large yard but also backs up to a great park. With a huge play area for kids and a sand volleyball court, it's fun for all ages. In the winter, there is also a small sledding hill for the little ones.
The main master bedroom has a new king-size bed, fireplace, smart TV, private deck, jacuzzi tub, and steam sauna. The second master bedroom has a king-size bed and a private full bathroom. The third and fourth bedrooms have twin-size bunk beds and share a three-quarter bath. There is also a secret loft space that houses two single beds. The kids love it! For additional guests, there is a queen-size sofa bed in the den/sunroom.
THE HOME IS EQUIPPED WITH DSL INTERNET ACCESS.
- This home does NOT have air conditioning, but we've never needed it. There are ample windows throughout the home to open during the summer. We also provide fans in each room should you want a little more airflow.
- There is a separate lock-off apartment below the home that is occupied full-time, however the driveway is the only shared space. Our wonderful tenants are responsible for keeping the stairs shoveled for you and taking the garbage out, but otherwise will not disturb you during your stay.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half bath, 3720 square feet, 346 square meters
King, King, Bunk, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
There are two twin mattresses in a loft above one of the bunk bedrooms. There is also a sleeper sofa in the common area
Vail Eagle County (EGE)
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountain biking/hiking
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- Snow tubing, Snowboarding
- Zip lining
- Rock climbing
- Gold mining
- ATV tours
- Whitewater rafting
- Tennis and Golf
Places of Interest
- Vail Ski Resort
- Vail Square Ice Rink
- Vail Village - With shops and restaurants galore, Vail Village has everything you could need during your stay.
- The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens - The views from the world's highest botanical garden are unparalleled!
- Vail Brewing Company - Enjoy artisan and craft beers at this magnificent brewery, perfect for a drink after the slopes.
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater - Featuring a free summer concert series, this amphitheater is great for a night out!
- Gore Creek Trail - Hike or bike your way through magnificent mountain and forest scenery.
- Vail Stables - There's nothing better than a leisurely horseback ride through stunning mountain scenery.