Gorgeous Southampton Getaway
Gorgeous Southampton Getaway
Welcome to this stunning home near Southampton Village and Ocean Beaches. Drive through charming Mill Farm, lined with similarly shingled houses, up a long private gravel driveway to find this new 5,300 sq. ft. 6-bedroom, 6.5-bath home.
An open floor plan with ten ft. ceilings throughout the main level begins with a double-height entry foyer with custom molding. Relax in the cozy living room under coffered ceilings, two wood-burning fireplaces, and hardwood floors throughout. Pour a glass of wine and step out the sliding doors to an 800 sq ft. blue stone patio and 20 x 40 gunite pool surrounded by a spacious patio.
Your inner chef will be delighted to whip up a feast in the state-of-the-art chef's kitchen with white custom cabinetry, Wolf and Bosch Stainless Steel appliances, architectural hardware pulls, Italian Statuary White Marble countertops, and a center island.
There is a Main floor Jr. Master Suite with a queen bed. On the second floor, step out of the King Master bedroom's French doors to a balcony overlooking a farm reserve and a spa-like ensuite bath with a free-standing soaking tub. The upstairs has three more bedrooms --one with a King bed, one with a queen bed and one bunk room. All bedrooms have separate ensuite bathrooms. There's also a dedicated office on the second floor.
Everyone's favorite hangout space is the lower-level playroom, where you can get a friendly billiard game going and play darts. There is a play structure in the backyard, a Peloton bike, and a newly-installed spa to use when you need to relax.
Bring your friends and family and make this stunning Southampton estate your home away from home.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2 half baths, 5050 square feet, 470 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Bunk room has Twin over Full bunk bed and twin day bed.
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Laguardia Airport (LGA), or Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
1.5 hours by car (JFK, LGA), 45 minutes by car (ISP)
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Boating, Sailing
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- Bike riding
- Wine tasting
- Wildlife viewing
Places of Interest
- Coopers Beach - Bask in the sun at one of the most gorgeous beaches in all of the Hamptons!
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard - Wolffer Estate Vineyard has been committed to producing premium, distinctive wines, ciders, and spirits for years, and it a favorite among locals!
- Shinnecock East County Park - This beautiful beach park offers sensational vistas, as provides a great spot for fishing.
- Saint Ambroeus - At Saint Ambroeus, diners can choose from a variety of fine, Italian specialties, and enjoy their meals in the warm, ocean air,
- Southampton Historical Museum - Uncover the history and culture of the Hamptons!
- Parrish Art Museum - This spectacular museum holds numerous, gorgeous works of contemporary art, and is perfect for an afternoon activity!
- Shinnecock Hills - This spectacular golf club offers challenging and exciting play!
- True East Charters - This luxury yacht charter service offers customizable day trips perfectly suited to your needs.