The Sunshine Coast, located in South East Queensland, is a gem for visitors. Sunny skies and idyllic subtropical climate delight tourists all year round. Add a string of squeaky-clean beaches, world-class surf breaks, wildlife-rich national parks, and countless attractions; it's no mystery why this is one of Queensland's most popular tourist destinations.
Little Cove of Noosa is one of Australia's most sophisticated holiday destinations. Its unique secluded location perfectly combines nature, endless sporting activities, boutique shopping and world-class restaurants, all within walking distance of this private home.
Whether looking for a relaxing holiday or visiting new places, this destination offers plenty to do and see while allowing guests to enjoy their stay at a privileged location by the sea. This exceptional property that has been meticulously renovated is located at the lower end of Mitti Street, Little Cove and is within easy walking distance to the secluded and beautiful bays of Noosa National Park. A surfer's paradise right at the doorstep.
With 5920 square feet, this home sits in an idyllic area with breathtaking views of green valleys and blue waters.
The inside of the property is bright and ample, with large windows that let in natural light, bringing warmth and welcoming its guests.
Unique and delicately chosen decor with an exquisite blend of rustic, modern-minimalist and classical styles create stunning spaces.
Five spacious and tastefully decorated rooms welcome guests with a peaceful, comfortable, elegant ambience and superb views of the surrounding forests.
A modern, open, fully equipped kitchen and indoor and outdoor dining are all connected through large bi-fold doors to a large deck area facing the swimming pool and tennis court with the backdrop of a beautiful bush setting, creating fluidity and uniqueness.
A spacious lounge with a fireplace invites guests to sit and relax with a glass of wine on cooler evenings. The beautiful outdoor areas can be accessed from various rooms on the first floor, creating a well-organised and easily accessible space. The architectural design of this property merges beautifully with the greenery around, integrating the home with nature and offering lovely views.
The exteriors of this exquisite home offer captivating views and romantic sunsets. A large swimming pool with woods views and lounge areas are perfect for enjoying the sunshine from every spot.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half bath, 5920 square feet, 550 square meters
King, King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Bunk
12 guests maximum
3 x King Beds
2 x King Single Beds
Bunk Room - 2 doubles below with two king singles top.
Sunshine Coast Airport
32 minutes drive
Lovely views of the tennis court, Private Pool and Deck area, plus a magnificent National Park outlook.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
The following services can be arranged by the Host upon request at additional cost:
- Tennis lessons
- Yoga and masseuse
- Private chefs for special lunch/dinner
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Just a few meters away you will be at the 36-hole Golf Course Palmer Coolum Resort!
- Watersports - jet ski rentals at Maroochy River, surf schools at yaroomba beach, noosa river tours, fishing areas at Yaroomba beach.
- Camel riding, craft beer tasting tours, golf course resort, shopping, Yaroomba bushland park excursions and picnic, Mount Coolum excursions, The Point Coolum Beach, Lows Lookout.
Places of Interest
- Noosa World Renowned National Park (2 mins drive) Located on the Noosa headland, Noosa National Park is home to a rugged coastline scattered with coves and sheltered beaches.
- Sunshine Beach (8 mins drive) The gorgeous Sunshine Beach is renowned for its blue-green waters and perfect surfing spots.
- Eumundi Craft Music Food Markets (27 mind drive) A highlight of Eumundi Markets is enjoying the vibrant live music while sipping a Sunshine Coast grown coffee, juice or home baked treat