Sandcastle Luxury Villa (R)
South Africa is an amazing country with fabulous scenery, gorgeous beaches, fantastic wildlife, delicious food and wines, and much more to offer the visitor. From the cosmopolitan bustle of Cape Town to the beauty of the Drakensberg mountains to the exotic wildlife, such as elephants, rhinos, lions, leopards, zebra, and giraffes, that can be seen in the many game reserves across the country.
Beaches, stunning scenery, fantastic wildlife, fabulous wines and an excellent climate are all there for the experience!
Sandcastle sits on 275 hectares of the private game reserve and enjoys 2km of private beachfront. Approximately 45 minutes south of East London, Sandcastle is situated along the Sunshine Coast of the Eastern Cape in a malaria free part of South Africa.
Let yourself be captivated by the most luxurious coastal accommodation in the Eastern Cape. Views stretch across the rolling hills, across the Indian Ocean and extending across the 2km of private shoreline. Booked as an exclusive-use villa, Sandcastle offers a peaceful retreat from busy city life and a chance to unwind and relax in the undisturbed serenity. At the same time, a private chef prepares delicious delicacies.
The Villa's turrets, reaching through and beyond the double-volume ceilings, invoke a surreal reflection of a termite mound or a loosely-formed sandcastle. It is designed to imitate the land and boundless seascape and holds the same innate, organic charisma.
The design and layout of this Villa were made for the guest's ultimate comfort, with two master suites, two classic rooms (all en-suite), open-plan living and entertainment areas, a wine cellar, three living rooms, an infinity pool and a plunge pool in the Mexican-inspired courtyard.
The inside is bright and ample, with large windows that let in natural light, bringing warmth to the house and welcoming its guests.
With a unique and delicately chosen decor, a colourful and captivating blend of ethnic and contemporary styles create a sense of character matching the splendour and surrounding landscape.
Four spacious and tastefully decorated rooms welcome guests with a tranquil, comfortable and lavish ambience. Each room has its style and colour scheme without sacrificing comfort or charm.
The beautiful outdoor areas can be accessed from various rooms on the first floor, creating a well-organised and easily accessible space.
The exteriors of this magnificent home offer beautiful views and romantic sunsets. A large swimming pool with sea views, a plunge pool in the Mexican inspired courtyard and several lounge and dining areas are perfect for enjoying the dream-like outside views.
You May Also Be Interested in
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 17222 square feet, 1600 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
2 Super Kings or 2x 3/4 beds (x2).
Additional amenities: 275 hectares of private game reserve, 2km of private beachfront, a pizza oven, and two swimming pools.
East London Airport
1 hour drive
Stunning ocean, beach, and bush veld views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Please enquire for the rate on the private chef as all stays are booked on an all inclusive basis.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Private Beach. Located along 2km of private beach front, just 400m from the villa, explore this untouched piece of heaven at your leisure.
- Spend the day relaxing on Oceana Beach and Wildlife Reserve's private beach.
- For golf lovers, The Royal Port Alfred Golf course offers stunning views of the ocean and on clear days whales and dolphins can be seeing while playing. The Fish River Sun Golf Course is an 18 hole must-play golf course.
- Other activities in the area include birding, surfing, diving, skiing on the river, whale-watching from a licensed boat or ocean fishing into deep waters - from licensed boats.
Places of Interest
- The Sunshine Coast offers a wide cultural and historical scene. Visit the Kowie History Museum and the 43 Air-School Museum.
- Private Game Reserve. Teaming with giraffe, zebra and other plains game, you'll be sure to encounter the friendly locals during your stay at the villa.
- The Addo Elephant Park is home to over 600 elephants and other mammals including Cape buffalos, black rhinos, Traansval lions and spotted hyenas. It was initially founded as an elephant sanctuary for the 11 remaining in the area
- The latest exciting development in Port Alfred is in Wharf Street, which has become the exclusive shopping centre of the village.