Atlantic Beach Beauty
Atlantic Beach Beauty
This property is in the heart of Atlantic Beach -- a classic beach destination known for its sea-glass-tinted waters and perfect vacation vibe. The laid-back atmosphere, friendliness, and quintessential southern charm of everyone you meet are a big part of why guests love the Crystal Coast.
This unit reflects the ease and appeal of coastal living with a cool, contemporary design featuring clean lines and a fresh palette in shades of sunbleached white with the natural beauty of honey-colored wood floors a gorgeous contrast. Shades of turquoise match the expansive ocean and sky views and are a delight to behold. Watch the surf or the sunset, enjoy the salty breezes from your private balcony, and listen to the sound of the waves.
A dip in the pool is merely steps away from your unit. Pastimes include digging sand castles until dark, evening strolls at dusk, trips to The Circle for ice cream on hot summer days, and cocktails in the evening are the pleasures of life at the seaside.
After a long day on the water, you will sleep well in three well-appointed bedrooms, all featuring a queen-sized beds. There are two pristine bathrooms as well.
Atlantic Beach is one of the most visited beach towns on North Carolina's Crystal Coast. Known for its miles of wide sandy beaches and nearly endless choices of oceanfront entertainment, this small beach town has been the go-to destination for family beach vacations for generations.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
- The property has two three-story buildings with 9 units each.
- There is a pool between the properties and plenty of parking.
- The beach is across the street with easy public access over a sturdy wood structure built to cross the small dune.
- Across the street and to the south of the property is the Double Tree Hotel with a pier in front.
- Morehead city is about a 5-mile drive from where they have one of the biggest fishing tournaments in the SE (June 9-18 in 2023)
- Many fine restaurants in Atlantic Beach, Morehead City, Beaufort and all along the Crystal Coast.
- Crystal Coast Country Club is less than a mile away (club allows the public to play after noon each day).
- Fort Macon State Park is less than a 3 mile walk. The Fort was a Civil War battle location and is a fun afternoon with great paths and unspoiled beaches to enjoy.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1430 square feet, 133 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (EWN)
45 minutes by car
Gorgeous ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Boat rentals, boating
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- Jet Skiing
- Sunset views
- Wildlife viewing
- Bike riding
Places of Interest
- Atlantic Beach offers miles of pristine beaches for vacationers to enjoy a nearly endless list of activities both on and off the sand.
- Stroll the boardwalk
- Take a step back in time and explore some of North Carolina’s history with a visit to Fort Macon State Park.
- Enjoy panoramic ocean views from the pier
- Hop aboard one of the finest fishing vessels along the east coast for a fun fishing excursion with Capt. Stacy Fishing Center
- Sea Water Marina, Anchorage Marina and Fort Macon Marina.
- Cape Lookout National Seashore
- Crystal Coast Brewing Company
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail is a 1-mile round-trip hike through the maritime forest that leads to views of a salt marsh and the estuary