Beautiful, contemporary apartment overlooking Estepona
Our apartment at the exclusive Mirador de Estepona Hills is a fantastic, brand-new south-west facing apartment with a huge outside terrace overlooking mountains to the west and Gibraltar to the south - perfect to enjoy amazing sunsets, while cooking fresh fish on the barbecue with a cold beer or bottle of Spanish wine.
The apartment has a modern and contemporary design, bright spaces with large windows, and a fully fitted modern kitchen with all the equipment you could want. The main room is an open plan living room, dining room and kitchen, with large TV (Netflix etc all available). There are two double bedrooms, two shower rooms and a utility room with washer/dryer. There is also secure underground parking for guests.
Mirador de Estepona Hills is a luxury and exclusive gated residential community with 24 hour security. The complex has two huge lagoon style swimming pools for adults and children set in landscaped tropical gardens. Guests can also use a great indoor / outdoor gym with paddle-tennis courts, plus on-site restaurants and bars, a deli, bikes for hire and EV charging.
This property will place you within easy reach of some of the city's top attractions and golf courses. Estepona's beautiful old town and beach promenade are just 20 minutes walk. Marbella and Puerto Banus, with their myriad of restaurants and shops, are within 20 minutes drive, as is Sotogrande and the stunning white village of Caseres, with its nesting eagles. Malaga and its airport are within 1 hour.
The apartment is perfectly placed to explore the best of Andalusia with Granada, Ronda, Jerez, Cadiz and Seville all within a couple of hours drive and you will find over 20 Michelin starred restaurants in the area.
Estepona is the sunniest place in Europe and using our apartment will enable you to enjoy great weather all year round.
We are always happy to receive week requests for our holiday home - just click the Request Week button
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1350 square feet, 126 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Bedroom 1: King size bed (150cm)
Bedroom 2: Two Twin beds (90cm) that can be linked to make one Super King size bed (180cm).
Gym and rackets club available for guests
Electric car charging
Deli, cocktail bar and restaurant on site
50 minutes driving
The Bermeja mountains to the west and the Mediterranean and Gibraltar to the south
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, mountain biking and swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- Just a 15 minutes drive from Marbella and Puerto Banus, where you can enjoy its shopping, restaurants and night-life.
- Enjoy luxury shopping in this beautiful destination
Places of Interest
- Wandering around the beautiful historic old town of Estepona with its bars, restaurants and orange trees
- A huge expanse of beach with beach barbecue restaurants and a promenade all the way to Marbella
- All the sites of Andalusia within an hour or two including Granada (home of Alhambra), Seville, Malaga and Cadiz
- Some of the best golf courses in the world on your doorstep including the Finca Cortesin - home to the 2023 Solheim Cup and Valderrama, a former Ryder Cup venue
- Hiking and cycling in the Bermeja Mountains just 10 minutes away
- Try a spa day at the Finca Cortesin - one of the best hotels in Europe just 20 minutes away
- 8 Michelin Star restaurants within 1 hour and 21 within 2 hours drive
Phillip and Jennifer B.November 2023
I loved this ultra modern apartment with the largest balcony I have ever seen with the most amazing mountain and sea views. It is a short walk into Estaponna ,which to my mind, is now overtaking Marbella, and a taxi home is just 5 euro. The complex is immaculately clean and there is a great paddle tennis club and gym on site. My only regret is that I don’t own this fabulous place myself!”
Cliff W.September 2023
This property was located above the village of Estepona nearby the local highway/tollway. It’s location is ideal for day trips to the surrounding area’s. The property interior was comfortable and easy to maneuver within. The property had ample parking, a little shop where many items were for sale, and friendly security reception. We walked to the village several times, to explore and to enjoy the many great restaurants. A large pool at the property was enjoyable as well. We would definitely consider a return visit. Thank you for allowing us to stay at your wonderful property. ”
Fernando A.June 2023
Had a great time in beautiful Estepona ! Mirador is great resort living ! Apartment is very conformable with great views. Great host. Highly recommend !”