Alpine Chalet Chevalier
An alpine ski chalet / CHALET CHEVALIER
Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise is a more petite but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit. Visitors and guests will be surprised by some of the unique things to do and places you can explore at this traditional and gorgeous destination.
Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise is a commune in the Savoie department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France.
Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise is a village in the Tarentaise Valley in Savoie, France. The old town lies on the main road between Bourg-Saint-Maurice and Val-d'Isère.
The small village and this amazing chalet are surrounded by nature and the Alps' beauty. The mountain's highest point is the Col de l'Aiguille at 8595 feet, with a spectacular vertical drop of just over 3280 feet.
Chalet Chevalier is a beautiful seven-bedroom chalet sleeping 12 people, offering space, warmth, and a homely ambience alongside modern comforts and superb hospitality. Design detail has been carefully balanced, maintaining the traditional chalet atmosphere and rustic elegance.
Each room boasts the same gorgeous wooden designs and soothing, muted colours that help to create relaxing retreats for all. Each bed features crisp, clean linens and superb bedding. This property exhibits sophistication in every detail with an interior beautifully designed, refined furniture and natural materials like wood and mineral walls.
Its impressive living and dining area allows individuals or groups to relax, socialize and unwind after a hard day skiing.
Private Residence with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 3229 square feet, 300 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, and Other
12 guests maximum
6 Super king beds, 1 Bunk room (2 Twins)
Lyon Airport and Geneve Airport
2 hours and 42 minutes and 2 hours and 22 minutes drive
Magnificent south-facing views across the Tarentaise valley to Mont Pourri and the alpine hamlets of Villaroger and Gurraz.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
No outdoor footwear inside the house, other than the boot room.
Please do not eat in the TV room.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- The Hamlet of Le Monal: Starting on foot from the resort by a forest path, you can easily reach the Monal Site - this hamlet is made up of chalets, mountain dwellers, having preserved all their authenticity of the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Golfing in nearby locations such as: Golf of La Rosiere, Golf du Lac Tignes, Golf club de Courchevell.
Places of Interest
- Ste. Foy Ski Station- an alpine gem, some of the best offpiste skiing in the Alps
- Val d'Isere- 20 minutes drive
- Tignes- 20 minutes drive
- La Rosiere- and access to the Italian resort of La Thuile- 20 minutes
- Alpine Golf- Tignes and Les Arcs
- Les Arcs and Tignes- world class llift-served mountain biking on downhill courses
- Easy access to the glorious Italian vineyards of Aosta valley
- Tour of Mont Blanc- legendary hiking and biking routes
- Col de L'Iseran, Col du Petit Saint Bernard, Cormet de Roseland- iconic Tour de France routes for the road cyclist
- Lyon and Annecy- France's leading culinary destinations
- Burgundy and the southern Rhone-vineyards and Michelin-starred restaurants