Timbers Bachelor Gulch - 3 Bedroom Residence (Ritz Carlton Access)
Timbers Bachelor Gulch - Two Bedroom Residence
***Guests can use adjacent Ritz Carlton hotel amenities***
Timbers Bachelor Gulch - Two Bedroom Residence
***Stay includes 6 lift tickets per day, for seven days (An $8,000 value!)
***Guests have full access to the adjacent Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch hotel amenities***
Timbers Bachelor Gulch is an extraordinary alpine ski-in, ski-out experience that brings together the wonders of the Vail Valley and Beaver Creek. Slopeside ski lifts are outside your gorgeous two-bedroom, 1,800 square foot residence, and you'll be right next to the beautiful Ritz Carlton Hotel. Take a private sleigh ride up the mountain at night for "Member's Only" dining at Beano’s Cabin, and experience Bachelor Gulch in the evening light.
Each well-appointed residence comes with spacious living quarters, including a light-filled living room and well-stocked kitchen. Take an afternoon nap on the plush sofa, or enjoy a glass of wine out on the balcony while the master chef of the group gets to work in the kitchen. Both of the bedrooms features gorgeous and comfortable king-size beds, covered with lavish linens and bedding. The bathrooms are both polished and pristine, the perfect spot to unwind from a day on the slopes.
Timbers Bachelor Gulch has all the amazing amenities you'll desire during your stay. There is an acclaimed spa and fitness center and, of course, luxurious residences that offer panoramic views of forests, slopes and the valley beyond. Perhaps best of all, are the endlessly pampering and personalized services that are the Timbers Resorts’ trademark. Enjoy dining on the terrace in every season, an authentic Western bar, fine dining at Wild, and also acclaimed sushi at Sakaba – all on site at the adjacent Ritz Carlton.
In winter, enjoy skiing the slopes, snowshoeing through the powdery snow, horse-drawn sleigh rides, dog-sledding, and skating in a postcard-perfect winter wonderland. In summer, relish in rafting the rapids, fly-fishing the rivers & streams, golfing the fairways, riding the trails and hiking through fields of wildflowers. Relax and unwind in the slopeside pools and hot tubs. Hike endless trails that lead to quaint towns, to families and friends and to the spectacular world around this unique resort. Each season and every day brings new adventures.
In addition to a full suite of residential services, including pre-arrival grocery shopping, daily housekeeping, you are greeted by familiar faces – from concierges to ski valets, loyal and knowing staff members are always happy to welcome you. Timbers Bachelor Gulch is a place where the natural wonders are abundant, a place where adventure and luxurious refuge find common ground.
-In the winter, guests receive 8 complimentary full-day lift tickets per day, for seven days (Valued at $209/ticket at the window, or $1,254/day, or $8,778/week!)
-Lift-tickets are valid at Arrowhead, Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek, Vail and Breckenridge.
-Winter months - complimentary ski valet including nightly ski storage and boot warming/drying racks.
-In house full service ski shop and rental availability at Venture Sports
-Slope-side ski-in ski out.
-Year round heated pool
-Six outdoor hot tubs, and the Ritz cold dip Grotto
-Clay court tennis courts
-On site business center
-On site concierge team
-Daily maid service
-Ski nanny and kids club program
THIRDHOME guests may access all the amenities of the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Resort, including the 21,000 square foot spa and fitness center, restaurants and entertainment. Game room with coin-free arcade games, ping pong and more. Shuttle transportation services to and from Beaver Creek Village with transfer service available to Arrowhead Village. Preferred tee times and 50% off greens fees at Red Sky Ranch Golf Club.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Timbers Bachelor Gulch. Individual condo decor may differ.*
Spend your next ski trip at Timbers Bachelor Gulch!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Valley view of the town of Avon
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Colorado Fly fishing and River Adventures- Wade into Colorado's roaring rivers and pristine lakes, ideal for whitewater rafting, kayaking, canoeing, fly fishing, and more
- Beaver Creek Family Activites- Escape to our majestic mountain location and enjoy limitless family-friendly adventure and enhanced dog-friendly services and amenities on Beaver Creek Mountain
- Snowshow and Nordic Cross Contry Ski- Enjoy McCoy Park, the ski resort's dedicated Nordic Center located at the top of the Strawberry Park Chairlift (#12), on Colorado's Beaver Creek Mountain
Places of Interest
- Ski in ski out at Beaver Creek CO
- Close to all Vail Valley shopping
- ape to our Forbes FoEscur Star-rated spa, where the pure mountain air and natural surroundings inspire renewal. The 21,000 square-foot Bachelor Gulch Spa at The Ritz-Carlton features 19 treatment rooms, and a luxurious manicure/pedicure salon
- Colorado Golf Courses- Experience Condé Nast Traveler’s #3 “Top Western U.S. Golf Resort” and enjoy preferred tee times at Red Sky Golf Club, boasting two championship courses de
- Spago, the flagship restaurant of master chef Wolfgang Puck and the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, opened at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in December, 2007. Spago continues to set the standard for cuisine, service and style. Executive Chef
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo