Stunning Whistler Chalet
Welcome to this spacious 4,000-square-foot Whistler Chalet with modern upgrades in an exclusive neighborhood on Blackcomb Mountain. Located on a private road, this four-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom luxury residence is minutes from the Fairmont Golf Course, the Valley Trail, and Upper Village while offering ample privacy.
Upon entering, your eyes will be drawn to the massive floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning mountain views. This home is perfect for large groups or families, as there are multiple living spaces and ensuites for all bedrooms. Guests will love the wooded mountain views encompassing the open-concept main floor and wraparound deck.
• Spacious main living area with a wood-burning fireplace, a soaring vaulted ceiling, and picture windows showcasing a beautiful forested mountain view
• Open-concept gourmet kitchen with Thermador appliances, a wine fridge, and a breakfast bar that seats three
• Large dining room that seats eight comfortably
• Expansive west-facing deck with patio furniture in summer months
• Secluded office near the main entrance with a desk and a gas fireplace
• Games room and family room on lower level with 8-person poker table and wet bar
• Private hot tub in a forested backyard
• Steam shower downstairs near back yard entrance
• Air conditioning
• High-speed wifi
• Downstairs laundry room - Laundry detergent provided
• Two-car garage with ample driveway parking
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• A sizeable primary bedroom is on the top floor featuring a king bed, TV, a vaulted ceiling, a walk-in closet, and a balcony with lush mountain views.
• The primary ensuite offers a separate shower with built-in tiled seating, a deep soaker tub, and double vanity.
• A spacious second bedroom on the upper floor features a king-split bed, closet, and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and an overhead shower.
• The third bedroom on the bottom floor features a king-split bed, closet, an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and an overhead shower, and direct access to the backyard.
• The fourth bedroom on the opposite side of the bottom floor features a king-split bed, an ensuite bathroom with an overhead shower, and direct access to the backyard.
• Additional bathroom and separate steam shower on the lower level.
Location & Transport - How to Get Around
• 2-minute walk from the ski-in trail
• 10-minute walk to Chateau Fairmont Golf Course
• 15-minute walk to Upper Village
• 20-minute walk to the Village Stroll
• 25-minute walk to Fresh Street Market
• 30-minute walk or 15-minute cycle to Lost Lake
• Free shuttle to village: bus stop will be to the right of the complex, heading uphill; alternatively, take the bus stop heading downhill to avoid being on the bus for the whole residential loop
• Snow permitting, guests can ski from Blackcomb into the Horstman Estates using the ungroomed lower entrance of the Benchlands Access Skiway. Access to the Horstman ski home trail is off the Lower Cruiser run on Blackcomb Mountain opposite the Excalibur Gondola Base II.
Alternatively, guests may take the complimentary benchlands shuttle from the base of Blackcomb Mountain up to the bus stop on Spearhead Place across from the complex to return home. Taking this shuttle one further stop uphill also provides access to the ski hill trail beside the Painted Cliff complex.
Ski Access: Ski-home access depends on snow conditions and typically begins in late December and until late March. The Guest Services team can confirm snow levels shortly before arrival.
You May Also Be Interested in
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1 half bath, 4050 square feet, 377 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
2 hours by car
No pets allowed
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountain biking/hiking
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- Snow tubing, Snowboarding
- Bungee jumping
Places of Interest
- Whistler Blackcomb — Famed ski resort with shops & eateries
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre — Museum celebrating indigenous peoples
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park — Mountain-biking park with many trails
- Brandywine Falls Provincial Park — A 70-m. waterfall & lava formations
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola Whistler — Mountain-linking lift with scenic views
- Whistler Olympic Plaza — Modern park with concerts & ice skating
- Whistler Sliding Centre — Ice track for bobsleigh & skeleton
- Lost Lake — Scenic lake for swimming & hiking trails
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park — 335-m. waterfall with hiking access
- Garibaldi Provincial Park — Vast wilderness for hiking & camping
Daniel B.September 2023
Beautifully tucked away, ski chalet in Whistler, with everything you would ever need!”