Punta Coral El Rompido
Punta Coral El Rompido
Ideally located on the Atlantic Ocean shore and the pride of the Costa de la Luz of Andalusia, named after the bright sunlight which is reflected by the vast and brilliant sandy beaches, this beautiful duplex offers guests a secluded getaway in a gated community that includes green spaces and tennis courts.
Costa de la Luz's appeal is endless, offering holidays to sun-seekers with its endless stretches of beaches, warm seas and 'chiringuitos' (beach bars). A short 20-minute walk from the estate, guests can sunbathe or choose one of the nautical activities or fishing. The little boat that crosses the estuary allows you to reach La Flecha beach in 5 minutes, a spectacular virgin beach with dunes, rated as one of the two best beaches in Europe according to The Guardian in 2019.
Take part in a Natureway Segway & Tours through the Piedras River Marshes and Flecha del Rompido, or enjoy nordic walking, horse-drawn carriages, electric bikes, or kayaking in the channels through the marshland. This natural space includes an area of tidal marshes separated from the Atlantic Ocean by a coastal bar, where you will be struck not only by flora and fauna but also by the beauty of this place.
Guest will enjoy other activities in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking, riding, mountain biking, cycling, and simply relaxing. To allow children to have a great time, the property is just minutes from a water park and karting tracks.
With two 18-hole courses, Golf El Rompido blends into the natural site of the Wetlands of River Piedras, surrounded by pine and orange groves and opening out onto the Atlantic Ocean with some spectacular views, giving golf lovers a unique experience.
A short 30-minute drive will lead guests to Huelva, whose centre is a pleasant place with many pretty plazas absorbing historical monuments, some linked to Columbus, like the Sanctuary de Nuestra Señora la Virgen de la Cinta. At the same time, the oldest is the Iglesia de San Pedro. A stroll around the centre will reveal those monuments that were erected in response to the explosion of wealth in Huelva, injected into the local economy from the exploitation of the mines north of the city. The city has been honoured with the prestigious title of The Gastronomic Capital of Spain 2017. In this regard, the small Onubense port city features a wealth of seafood bars and restaurants.
According to legend, Sevilla was founded by Hercules, and the city has the largest old town in Spain. Set an hour and 20 minutes from your property along the Guadalquivir river, the only navigable river in Spain, which has played a leading role in many of the city's historical monuments, the city is home to the famous Giralda and Torre del Oro. Its historic centre, lorded over by a colossal Gothic cathedral, is a spectacular mix of resplendent Mudéjar palaces, baroque churches and winding medieval lanes.
Guests can also discover another country. This property is located only 40 minutes from the border with Portugal, where the magnificent town of Vila Real de Santo Antonio is situated. Overlooking the cooling waters of the Rio Guadiana, at the very edge of the beautiful Algarve coastline blessed with glorious sandy beaches and a picturesque fishing town, the delightful Portuguese has a unique appearance, with a grand central plaza and picturesque Pombaline architecture. Take a walk along the waterfront is a palm tree-lined promenade of the town's Blue Flag beach, backed by the extensive dunes and pine groves of the Mata Nacional das Dunas. The nature reserve area of canals, marshes and salt pans is a haven for wildlife including bird species such as black-winged stilts and flamingos.
Estate with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1506 square feet, 140 square meters
King, Bunk, and Queen + Twin
7 guests maximum
1 hour and 32 minutes drive
"LA FLECHA DEL ROMPIDO" is a unique sand formation in front of the coast.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- El Rompido golf (5 min by car) - The force of nature at this 18-hole golf course is evident with every step, turning the sport of golf into a pleasure for the senses.
- Natureway (5 min by car) - Natureway Segway & Tours offers the El Rompido Nature EcoTour, a segway route through the Piedras River Marshes and Flecha del Rompido
- Spa Rompido (5 min by car) - Experience the unique spa treatments and fitness programs and to discover a sense of well-being that will last long after you leave
- Playa La Flecha - Often aclaimed as one of the best beaches in Andalucia, access the beach the hard way by walking or by catching a small ferry boat from the Marina of El Rompido
Places of Interest
- El Rompido (5 min by car) - This fishing village is one of the most tranquil and un-crowded spots on Huelva's Costa de la Luz, where to find a variety of restaurants, bars, chill-out to enjoy the cuisine of the coastal area.
- Huelva (30 min by car) - Huelva has been honoured with the prestigious title of The Gastronomic Capital of Spain 2017, and in this regard, food will be the main protagonist of all cultural events during the upcoming year.
- Vila Real de Santo António, Portugal (40 min by car) - This delightful Portuguese town has a peaceful ambience and a truly unique appearance, resembling Lisbon with its grand central plaza and decorative Pombaline architecture.
- Doñana Natural Area (50 min by car) - Considered one of the most important natural protected areas in Europe, this spectacular landscape between Africa and Europe is the refuge for many species.
- Faro, Portugal (1 hour and 10 min by car) - This historic and culturally rich city is encircled by ancient city walls. The Rio Tinto mines (1 hour and 15 min by car) - The giant opencast mines of Rio Tinto create a surreal, almost lunar landscape
- Sevilla (1 hour and 20 min by car) - The capital of Andalusia is one of the most beautiful cities of Spain, where you can visit monuments such as the Giralda and Torre del Oro.