Telluride Gem with an Oxygen Bar, Fire Pit, and Hot Tub!
Ski-In/Ski-Out Telluride Gem with an Oxygen Bar and Hot Tub
Welcome to this stunning all-season luxury townhome in the Mountain Village with sweeping, dramatic views of the San Juan mountains. This ski-in/ski-out lodge boasts unique amenities, including an Oxygen Bar, a Coffee Bar, a Fire pit, 4 living areas, and 4 King suites (plus 2 additional guest rooms). There is plenty of space for you and your guests to spread out!
Renovated in 2022, this mountain home has a new contemporary look, complete with fresh new furnishings, linens, and textiles. After a long day on the slopes, curl up in the cozy living room and admire the stunning views through the wall-to-wall windows while the fireplace keeps you toasty.
Venture outdoors where you can gather around the fire pit or take a dip in the private 10-person hot tub. A rare amenity in a vacation home is the loft oxygen bar. What a unique experience!
There’s plenty of room to spread out with four living spaces - a main living area, a loft oxygen bar room, a TV room with a large comfortable sectional, and an added extra room for games next to the bunk room.
When you aren’t dining out at one of Telluride’s hot spots, whip up a culinary masterpiece in the gorgeous kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, high-end stainless steel appliances, and an eat-in bar for four.
Suites and Guest Rooms:
• Master Suite with King Bed
• Master Suite 2 with King Bed
• King Suite
• King Suite
• Queen Room and 2 twin beds in bunk
• Adjacent Bunk Room with 4 twin beds
• Oxygen Bar
• Coffee Bar with Drip and Nespresso
• Sonos® Music System
• Desks in suites
• Daily & midweek cleaning, private chef & catering services are available at the guest's request.
• Ski In & Out
• Skiing is just an 80-yard walk on a flat road to the Sundance ski run.
- when you are skiing "in" you can take a green or blue run to the house off Lift 10
- when you are skiing "out" you can take a green run to the bottom of Lift #10 and Lift #1.
Parking and Transportation:
• No vehicle is necessary
• Dial-A-Ride Transportation: Dial-A-Ride is FREE transportation offered daily in Mountain Village.
• Guests can also walk to the Mountain Village Core or 3rd leg of the gondola from this location (10 minutes).
• 2 parking spots in the garage and 2 cars on the driveway
Townhome with 4 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2 half baths, 4800 square feet, 446 square meters
King, King, King, King, Queen + Twin, and 2x Bunk
16 guests maximum
One bedroom has a queen bed and bunk beds
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
20 minutes by car
Beautiful Mountain views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountain biking/hiking
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- Snow tubing, Snowboarding
- Water rafting
- Rock climbing
- Music and art festivals
Places of Interest
- Main Street Telluride - It is lined with a myriad of shops and restaurants, hotels and galleries.
- Telluride Mountain Village Gondola
- Bear Creek Falls
- Telluride Ski Resort
- Blue Lakes Trail - When you get to the lakes you are surrounded by towering 12-14,000' mountains
- Telluride Art District - one of the first certified creative districts in the state
- Jud Wiebe Memorial Trail - trail ends at a beautiful cascading waterfall
James D.September 2023
Congratulations to this member in purchasing one of the best views in Mountain Village. Their manager was very attentive and hopefully they'll be putting more weeks out their on Third Home.”
Cathy L.August 2023
We have been going to Telluride for many years, and this trip was the best , in great part because of this Telluride Gem! The home has it all. BEAUTIFUL VIEWS , well appointed ( everything you could possibly need or want) , spacious with lots of privacy for different ages and last but definitely not least the best concierges ( shout out to Kimberly and Peter ) you could ever ask for ! Telluride is a unique place and they were there to help with EVERYTHING we needed from lawn chairs for the jazz festival to babysitters for our one and two year old grandchildren ! They went over and beyond to help us in this very special place called Telluride . We would LOVE to have the opportunity to go back to this home summer or winter and we will keep our eye open for another deposit !”