Fabulous Llandudno Beach | Cape Town Villa
60 Llandudno Road | Cape Town Villa
This fantastic six bedroom luxury villa is a two minute walk down to Llandudno Beach, a seaside suburb of Cape Town on the Atlantic seaboard of the Cape Peninsula in the Western Cape, South Africa.
The villa is situated in a purely residential area with a beautiful beach community renowned for its outstanding beach and beauty. The beach is monitored in the summer months by Llandudno Lifesaving Club. Hout Bay and Camp's Bay are within easy reach for shopping and dining, and the V & A Waterfront and Constantia Wine Valley are 25 minutes away.
The beautiful location allows guests to wander, explore nearby areas, and enjoy this region's peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.
The villa is one of the original houses in the beautiful Llandudno Bay. The house has excellent sea and mountain views and is furnished with an eclectic mix of Beach Cottages and treasures. The pool area can be partitioned from the rest of the garden and house if required by gates with child-proof locks at the ground floor level.
Sit in the living room on the modern furnishings and nestle in by the fireplace. The kitchen and dining areas are directly behind the living room. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need.
The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay in a modern and minimalist style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property.
The house flows well with several terraces and relaxing areas to relax and enjoy a glass of local wine while lying down al fresco under the stars. This property's rustic and elegant decoration keeps intact the character and ambience of the surrounding landscape and is a marvellous example of traditional architecture. Llandudno is on the Atlantic Seaboard and benefits from the most spectacular sunsets.
The home suits couples and families looking to enjoy a wonderful time in Llandudno. Llandudno is a quiet suburb, a 10-minute drive to Hout Bay or Camps Bay for shopping and restaurants.
Cape Town is also a beautiful destination in less busy May and June to enjoy the Cape Autumn. Similarly in September and October when Spring flowers arrive and whale watching is at it's peak it is a wonderful time to visit.
** Please note that we aim to be flexible on check in days of the week so in the event a date is of interest but the start date is not ideal do please ask we will be pleased to try and make it work**
We are always happy to receive week requests for our holiday home - just click the Request Week button
Villa with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4359 square feet, 405 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Master - superking - ensuite bath & shower
Bed 2 superking/twin shares family bath/shower room with bed 3
Bed 3 superking
Bed 4 king ensuite shower room
Bed 5 superking/twin ensuite bath/shower room
Bed 6 king ensuite shower room
Cape Town (CPT)
43 minutes drive.
360 Sea and Mountain views. Sheltered private garden
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Llandudno is a quiet residential community therefore no parties or events are accomodated at the property and no loud music after 10pm
We usually provide a mid week maid service visit.
If you may like additional help then do ask and we can arrange this at your expense directly with the maid.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golfers will be thrilled with the abundance of golf courses in and around Cape Town. Royal Cape Golf Course is the oldest in South Africa and a championship course, whilst Mowbray Golf Course is only 10 minutes and offers sweeping views of Devils Peak
- Table Mountain Walks will organise an escorted hike, and the guides will take you to the less frequented areas of the mountain so you can experience some magical flora and fauna along the way.
Places of Interest
- Llandudno Beach on your doorstep and Camps Bay, Clifton beach a drive away are white and sandy beach which have spectacular views and sunsets.
- For fresh, line-caught fish and seafood, Panama Jack's offers a buzzing dining experience and the best lobster in town. The restaurant is situated on Table Bay Harbour in the working docklands of Cape Town, and reservations are essential.
- Chapman's Peak Drive to explore the Peninsula is a 10 minute drive away.
- Table Mountain National Park