Studio in downtown NYC
Studio in downtown NYC
Located in a charming mid-century red-brick building, in a quaint tree-lined street, just off Fifth Avenue on the gold coast and landmark district of Greenwich Village awaits this delightful studio apartment.
The quarters are spacious with a comfortable bed, desk, plush sectional, a large TV, and a small but well-equipped kitchen. The bathroom is impressive, with a tiled walk-in shower and small vanity.
The building is a boutique condo with 22 residences, an elevator, protected by a video intercom and cameras, and well managed and impeccably maintained.
The coveted location provides easy access to Washington Square Park, five-star restaurants, delightful diners, grocery stores, farmers’ markets, shopping, art galleries, and an indie cinema. It is just minutes from major transportation sites. Hop on the nearest subway or in an Uber or classic yellow taxi and make your way to any iconic NYC destination.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 square feet, 47 square meters
2 guests maximum
*THIS IS A STUDIO APARTMENT* with no door or wall to separate the bedroom from the living area.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
47 minutes by car
Trees and back terraces in Greenwich village
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Historic Monuments
- Broadway Shows
- Union Square — pedestrian plaza and bustling park, which attracts a mix of professionals, street artists, and students
- Greenwich Village — A hub of popular cafes, bars and restaurants. Jazz clubs and Off-Broadway Theaters can also be found amid the brownstones
- MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM — Pink, interactive ice cream-themed museum with a sprinkles pool, subway, 3-floor slide & café
Places of Interest
- Washington Square Park — A 9.75-acre public park in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Lower Manhattan that, it is an icon as well as a meeting place and center for cultural activity
- Central Park — NYC's iconic 843-acre park
- Times Square — tourist destination, entertainment hub, and neighborhood in Midtown
- Rockefeller Center — complex consisting of 19 commercial buildings covering 22 acres between 48th Street and 51st Street in Midtown
- Statue of Liberty
Amanda F.June 2023
This is a terrific apartment on an absolutely gorgeous block, in a fantastic neighborhood of the city! The apartment is an open floor plan w/ lots of windows, natural lighting and great views. The decor is modern & fresh, and is comfortable & accommodating. It has everything you'd want for a great NYC stay. If I were fortunate enough to be able to keep a pied-à-terre in NYC, this would be the property! Not to be missed!”
Ling S.August 2023
We spent a week mid August in this charming studio right by NYU, and love it. It is a huge sized place considering its location. AC is strong and bed is sturdy. Plenty of supplies for guest. Owners are warm and responsive.”