Watercolor Beach District - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Watercolor Beach District
Nothing compares to waking up in the heart of WaterColor Resort in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
The furnishings of our beautiful home are a sleek fusion of snowy white and jet black against a buttercream background, creating a calming coastal oasis. The open living area is awash in natural light, and furnished with a white slipcovered chaise sofa facing a corner television with DVD and a wall of windows framing the open gulf-facing balcony. A dining table for four offers vistas of Western Lake. There's additional seating for two at the breakfast bar, which opens to a cool white kitchen equipped with stainless appliances. A full bath features a shower and single vanity and a stackable washer and dryer are conveniently located in the hallway.
Upstairs, the master boasts fabulous gulf and lake views from a perfectly positioned window seat and wall of windows. Furnishings include a queen bed and television. The gulf views continue into the master bath, equipped with glass-enclosed walk-in shower and single vanity. A private balcony is perfect for sunning. The beachside location of this residence offers guests close proximity to the BeachClub and the sugar sand beyond.
Located on the south side of 30-A, within easy walking-distance of the vibrant Town Center, the Beach District is a paradise unto itself. The white sands of the Emerald Coast are as close as popular amenities such as the BeachClub, WaterColor WorkOut, the InnSpa and retail shops. Swing into the BeachClub for a relaxing lunch with a friend, and then head out for a walk on Florida's most spectacular beach. Looking for a change? Bicycle to the BoatHouse and Yolo board on the serene waters of Western Lake.
The Beach District is jewel-like. It's that perfect mix of small town convenience and intimacy set within the spectacular beauty of Northwest Florida's Emerald Coast. Lie back within the shade of your beach umbrella with a good book, and then relax poolside at the BeachClub. In no time you'll understand what life in WaterColor's Beach District is all about!
Experience the convenience and casual fare of the BeachClub, with its waterside activities, changing rooms and outdoor bar, or treat yourself to the soothing tranquility of the InnSpa. The Tennis Center features five Har-Tru HydroCourts and a pro shop, while WaterColor Workout offers personalized training in yoga, Pilates and body sculpting.
Set off in your favorite watercraft with kayaks, canoes or wet a hook at the BoatHouse on Western Lake, and then relax at the spectacular lakeside pool.
Townhome with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 895 square feet, 84 square meters
2 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
35 minutes by car
Enjoy dazzling views of both the gulf and Western Lake
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides - Ride through the unique landscape of North Florida, and get ready for an experience you'll never forget.
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club - Hugging the sugar-white sandy beaches of South Walton, this club spans across more than 85 acres providing members, guests and the public with access to golf, dining and more!
- Santa Rosa Charters - Come enjoy a beautiful and fun filled day fishing with Santa Rosa Charters!
- Captain Harry's Coastal Adventure - whether you're trying to land the fish of a lifetime or enjoy a stress free day on the boat, capt. harry's coastal adventures is your go to for any coastal adventure!
- Watersport Rentals
Places of Interest
- Modus Photography - Art galleries abound in Watercolor, but there's something special about this one, which has had a special relationship with the area for 18 years.
- The Red Bar - Set in an old general store, this open-late hangout offers Southern-tinged fare and awesome live music!
- Topsail Hill Preserve State Park - Topsail Hill offers a wide variety of natural resources just ready for you to explore.
- Grayton Beach State Park - Visitors can paddle a canoe, paddle board or kayak on scenic Western Lake to get a closer look at the environment, or take a stroll around in the woods!
- Cafe 30A - A luxurious eatery offering a true fine-dining experience.