Deer Valley, Utah
Deer Valley Luxury Living
Deer Valley Luxury Living
This beautiful home is just minutes from Deer Valley, the newly combined Park City Resort & Canyons Resort renamed 'Park City' and Park City’s Historic Old Town.
This home features four bedrooms each with a bath ensuite, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, two fireplaces, patio with private hot tub, pool table, high speed wireless, five high definition LCD TV’s, premium Cable package, Sonos sound system, fully equipped office, washer & dryer, queen sleeper sofa, vaulted great room, two private decks with stainless gas grill, three car garage, fabulous views of Deer Valley, & only minutes to all of the local ski resorts.
The house is located on a quiet cul de sac surrounded by the mountains of Lower Deer Valley. There is easy access to hiking trails, mountain biking and of course skiing - with the Provo River and some of the best fly fishing in Utah only 20 miles away!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
Queen, 2x Queen, King, and Queen
13 guests maximum
Salt Lake City
Deer Valley's beautiful Bald Mountain.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- This home is just minutes from Deer Valley's Snow Park Lodge and a short drive to the new Vail owned and operated Park City Mountain, the largest ski resort in America!
- During the summer season, Deer Valley offers outdoor dining at the Royal Street Café, Gourmet Picnic Baskets for concerts in our outdoor amphitheater as well as special order items from the Snow Park Bakery.
- Snow Shoe and Hike in the mountains surrounding our home, there are over 300 miles of connecting trails outside the back door
Places of Interest
- For music lovers, there is the Utah Symphony & Opera Deer Valley Music Festival, the St. Regis Big Stars Bright Nights Concert Series and free Locals Summer Concert Series.
- Deer Valley was named one of the top three ski resort in North America by readers of SKI Magazine for the past six seasons
- Deer Valley Resort offers a multitude of activities during the summer including lift-served hiking, biking and scenic rides.
- Historic Old Town, Park City is within five minutes for great restaurants and shopping.
Wonderful Home and Hosts
This is a wonderful home with fabulous hosts. Thank you very much for sharing your home!”
Terry and Doug were fabulous hosts. The house is gorgeous and so well appointed. Terry took the time to leave a beautiful welcome basket. Each bedroom is beautiful with en suite bathroom. I would highly recommend this house with these generous and responsive hosts.”
Great Home & Great Hosts
I really enjoyed my stay at Doug and Terry's beautiful home. I met them the day after arrival and they're always available to answer any questions. Although much larger than I needed I was very impressed with the layout for large groups and open feeling from the kitchen and living room. I also was impressed with how clean and well stocked everything was. Very professional. A real log burning fireplace is rare in Park City but theirs was well stocked and has a gas starter as well. Located very close to Deer Valley and just about a mile to Park City's historic Main Street it is an ideal location in a very nice and quiet neighborhood.”
Just finished up a week in the Park City/ Deer Valley area staying in this amazing home. The trip was perfect. We were fortunate to have amazing snow conditions, loved the area of Deer Valley and Park City and the home was great. I really could not have asked for more. The owners of this home were excellent to work with. Very professional, well managed home, very clean, everything works perfectly. The location was great. I spent most of my time snowboarding at Park City/ Canyons and the drive to the front of the resort was only about 5-7 minutes. The neighborhood where the home is located is very nice, quiet, and the perfect place to relax in the hot tub after a long day on the slopes. Best ski vacation of my life! ”
Perfect House and Location
Our stay was wonderful because the accommodations were so perfect. Nice big house with plenty of space. There were 7 of us and it never felt crowded. The hot tub was a great way to relax at the end of the day. The real wood burning fireplace was awesome. The owners couldn't have been more gracious and easy to deal with. You are 5 min from everything you would want in Deer Valley and Park City.”
Everything was perfect!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet