This fantastic and modern house is located in Burleigh Heads, in the heart of Australia's Gold Coast. Burleigh Heads is a suburb of Gold Coast in Queensland. It is located approximately 49 miles from the capital Brisbane.
Known for its laid-back atmosphere, Burleigh is home to the Gold Coast's best beaches, stacks of family-friendly areas including local markets, BBQ and picnic areas along the beachfront promenade, and a beautiful national park with walking trails. Stretching from the Miami Headland to Tallebudgera, Burleigh was recently honoured as the Gold Coast's best beach in 2012. However, due to "The Point", Burleigh has always been a popular surfing destination and is even home to the Burleigh Breaks Pro surfing champs.
"Luana" is a stunning British Colonial-style home set over two levels with plenty of space and beautiful, luxurious finishes. The stylishly decorated property offers ample space for you and your guests to enjoy a wonderful stay. Thanks to the plentiful windows dotted around the property, it also features abundant natural light.
If you and your guests are looking for privacy, luxury and proximity to all Burleigh Heads offers, then look no further, this is the perfect place. The moment you walk through the doors to this magnificent property, you will ease into large spaces filled with premium quality finishes, luxury surrounds and everything you can wish for in a holiday home.
The place is beautifully appointed, spacious and well thought out. The furniture and decor throughout the home are absolutely stunning.
While the indoors of the property are divine and very spacious, the house also has the most beautiful outdoor area where guests will enjoy many BBQs and swims in the pool!
With a plethora of Burleigh's most famous restaurants and cafe's on your doorstep, you'll be coming back time after time for sure.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half bath, 5231 square feet, 486 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Gold Coast Airport
About 20 minutes by car
Residential neighbourhood and private garden.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
This is a non smoking property. Thank you
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cascade Gardens - Features serene rainforest walks, traces of aboriginal culture and an enclosed sanctuary for water birds.
- Surfers Paradise - Offering equipment/lessons in surfing, race center, jet ski, SUP, scuba diving, and kayaking!
- Kurrawa Beach - A secluded surfing destination.
Places of Interest
- Jupiter's Casino - Offering a wide variety of gaming, cuisine, and events.
- Pacific Fair Plaza - Luxury shopping featuring over 100 specialty stores.
- Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant - Enjoy a night of fine dining and entertainment!
- Byron Bay- A famous surfing spot in Australia that is known for its incredible beaches and surf
- SkyPoint Observation Dock- Observation deck & cafe offering scenic views from area's highest point, plus nightlife on weekends.