Sea Chase Luxury Vanderbilt Beachfront
Sea Chase Luxury Vanderbilt Beachfront
***Please note that no children are allowed at this unit.
This lovely residence is a one-bedroom, 1400 square foot unit directly on the shores of Vanderbilt Beach between the Ritz Carlton Hotel and the La Playa Beach Club.
The living room has a cable TV, a DVD player, and a stereo. The unit is very well equipped and beautifully furnished. The unit consists of a kitchen with new appliances, dining room, living room, lanai, one large bedroom, and another large bedroom converted into an office with two full baths. There is also a washer/dryer and considerable closet space.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, cable TV, and a full bath. The bedroom has a plush bed and is a great place to unwind after a day on the water!
Sea Chase Complex features 300 feet of white sandy beach frontage, a gated community, a secured lobby, and a heated gulf-side swimming pool. The condominium is very close to great dining and shopping. Further, many golf courses, boating, fishing opportunities, and other outdoor activities abound within a short distance.
If you enjoy golf, then Naples is a great place for you to test your skills. With more than 100 of the finest courses in the country, the greater Naples area has few rivals as a major golf capital. Naples offers a wide variety of public and private courses to suit every ability and every handicap.
Naples is a serious art town which boasts an impressive number of art galleries and artists in residence. Stroll through the galleries on gallery row on Third Street South downtown, or visit the Naples Museum of Art which is located adjacent to the Naples Philharmonic and which hosts unique art exhibits each season.
Naples has exquisite and bountiful natural resources. Naples is a boater's paradise and one can explore the miles of backwater and mangrove forests that line our pristine waterways.
No smoking is permitted in the unit or on the lanai.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
2 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport - RSW
35 minutes by car
Beach and ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens (15 minute drive) - This magnificent tropical garden is home to numerous species of exotic and beautiful animals.
- The Baker Museum (10 minute drive) - This highly acclaimed arts museum offers wonderful exhibits full of intriguing contemporary art pieces.
- Naples Grande Golf Club (20 minute drive) - With a unique layout and resting against a picturesque backdrop, this course offers a standard of excellence in Naples.
- Naples Fishing Charters (25 minute drive) - Specializing in offshore fishing charters, climb aboard and learn how to become an expert angler in no time!
- Art, Wine, and Chocolate Tour - This guided tour takes you through five unique art galleries downtown, where you'll have a wine and chocolate tasting at each.
Places of Interest
- Vanderbilt Beach - You're directly on the shores of the best beach in all of Naples!
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (8 minute drive) - Considered to be one of the most pristine beaches in the world, you'll be amazed by the uninterrupted views of the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Bird Gardens of Naples (35 minute drive) - With a variety of gorgeous flora and fauna to take in, you'll love the serenity of this amazing sanctuary for wild parrots.
- The Village on Venetian Bay (15 minute drive) - Resting on the waterfront, this open-air shopping mall offers unique and well-know shops alike, along with delicious restaurants and cafes to sample.
- Fuse Global Cuisine (15 minute drive) - With a range of flavors and cooking techniques, Fuse offers a culinary adventures paired with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet