Palm Paradise Beach House
Palm Paradise Beach House
This beautiful, traditional style 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,400 sq. ft. home is a 4 minute walk to one of South Carolina's most beautiful beaches, which offers fishing, surfing, kite boarding, para sailing, paddle boarding, etc. Wild Dunes Resort is also next door to the home, and downtown Charleston is only 20 minutes away for fine shopping some of the greatest restaurants in the Southeast.
The home features a front porch that spans the front of the home. Hardwood floors run throughout the first floor. With three bedrooms and two and a half baths, it will accommodate up to eight guests. Guests enjoy access to wireless internet.
On the first floor is a spacious kitchen with expansive counters and tile floors. The breakfast bar seats four guests. The adjacent dining area seats eight at the table, and is connected to a furnished screened porch that seats six, but could accommodate eight in a pinch.
The living room features hardwood floors and ample seating, which includes a sleeper sofa. A wood-burning stove perches in a corner. The entertainment center houses a TV with DVD player and expanded tier cable. A half bath is off the hall.
A cheerful bedroom is furnished with two twin beds. There is also a bedroom furnished with a queen bed, which has its own TV and private bath with shower/tub combination.
The entire second floor is the master suite. The bedroom is furnished with a king bed, and there is a sofa as well. The TV has expanded tier cable, and a glass-paneled door leads to a furnished sundeck. The master bath includes a stall shower.
Amenities include parking, screened porch or deck, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, fully equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans.
The nearby Wild Dunes Resort includes amenities such as golf, dining, spa services, and bike trails and are available to the public.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
Beautiful scenic view just over 200 yards from the Beach
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Take a pleasant walk down to the Isle of Palms Marina. Look at the boats or take one out for the day! At the IOP Marina you will find great restaurants, available fishing charters, boat rentals and customized excursions
- Wild Dunes Resort is a 4 minute walk. The Resort occupies 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise with a variety of accommodations ranging from the AAA Four Diamond Rated Boardwalk Inn and The Village at Wild Dunes to private villas and luxury home rentals.
- The beautiful Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge is not only a beautiful drive across the Cooper River; it also makes for a gorgeous walk and bike ride in the early morning and late evening hours.
- Take a carriage ride, explore historic Charleston, and see Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie to see where the Civil War started.
Places of Interest
- Downtown Charleston is 20 minutes away where you can site see, experience the night life, or visit some amazing restaurants including Pearlz Oyster Bar, Halls Chophouse and Charleston Grill.
- Casual, unhurried Sullivan's Island is one of the most relaxing and family-friendly beaches on South Carolina's coast. Year-round, visitors enjoy the island's inviting beaches, charming seaside neighborhoods and laid-back dining venues. Sullivan's Island
- Kiawah Island is 30 minutes away. At Kiawah Island, nature lovers unite on this barrier island on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean 21 miles south of Charleston. Brimming with lush foliage at every glance, Kiawah Island has ten miles of wide sandy beaches,
- Find great shopping along King Street!
Our family loved staying at the Palm Paradise Beach Home at IOP!! The accommodations were perfectly described and close to the beach! We look forward to staying again in the future! ”
Many thanks to Zoe for making us feel so welcome! The house was lovely.... clean, well equipped, comfortable and within an easy walk down to the beach. The location on Isle of Palms made for an easy day trip to Hilton Head and Kiawah Island and it was very convenient to visit Charleston for the historic sites, great restaurants and shopping. It was a wonderful relaxing week and we hope to return soon!!”
We enjoyed our stay at Palm Paradise Beach House so much! It is truly a beach house, only two blocks from the beach, and well appointed for a comfortable stay. It was a perfect place to stay with small children, and the upper master was wonderful. We hope to go again:) ”