Villa Eole (R)
Villa Eole (R)
By taking a private road, we discover the unique villa on the promontory of the sublime peninsula of Giens, the work of the famous Hyèrois architect Lucien David.
It is accessed by land, sea or sky (marina and helipad area). This property, feet in the water, with an area of 350 m2 on a private domain of 1 hectare, was built in 1962 on the rock of the great site of Pointe du Bouvet, classified Natura 2000.
Bordered by the Mediterranean, sheltered from the Mistral and out of sight, Villa Éole enjoys an exceptional location that allows you to enjoy the sun all day. The exterior and interior spaces are mainly open to the sea, and enjoy a panoramic view of the entire bay and the Golden Islands.
The incredible sunrises are an actual invitation to escape and daydream.
The infinity pool, the mere sight of which already evokes a feeling of abundance, merges with the azure blue sea facing the island of Porquerolles, conducive to happiness and well-being.
The sunbathing area, with a lounge with comfortable and elegant furniture, benefits from unlimited shade for lounging in complete peace of mind. It is complemented by a bar-barbecue area with a breathtaking view of the big blue. Place of exchange and sharing where you can sip cocktails during the day and which evolves according to your desires into a welcoming table d'hôtes at lunch and dinner time.
Ultimate privilege, the property has two private accesses to the sea, the first to the south overlooking a creek, ideal for meditation and contemplation and the second to the east, overlooking a small private beach, a nugget which has its own marina and its private pontoon.
Sports activities for the whole family are available on site: water sports from the private beach (2 paddles, one canoe), a gym with panoramic sea views on the ground floor of the villa (rower, elliptical trainer, TRX, yoga mats, dumbbells and massage table) as well as a vast lit bowling alley for games of petanque so dear to the traditions of our Provence.
At nightfall, the park takes on its romantic allure with subdued lighting to enhance the nature surrounding the estate, a perfect time to soak up the last sea spray. The entire property respects the environment, the ecosystem and the region's biodiversity. The park is full of vegetation and enhances the natural heritage of the territory.
Housekeeping service is provided.
Villa with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4305 square feet, 400 square meters
King, King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
20 minutes drive.
Over the Porquerolle and 3 Iles National Park. Sea views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- La Croisette, Cannes - Visit one of the loveliest urban beaches on the Côte d'Azur!
- Monte Carlo Golf Club - Along with many other courses in the Cote d'Azur area, the Monte Carlo golf club offers and idyllic setting between the mountains and the sea!
- Verdon Gorge - For those with a thirst for adventure, this gorge offers thrilling white water rapids and cliffs!
Places of Interest
- Nice (2 hours) - Know as the capital of the French Riviera, Nice offers a plethora of activities and amusements.
- Monaco (2.5 hours) - This stunning city-state offers a wide variety of inland towns to discover.
- Citadelle de St-Tropez (1 hour) - Built in 1602 to defend the coast against Spain, the citadel dominates the hillside overlooking St-Tropez to the east.
- Fort De Bregancon (30 mins) - It’s where the photographers used to sit and wait when a President was in residence, because this is a house – thanks to a decision taken by General De Gaulle in the 1960s – that many of them used during their time in office.
Martine M.September 2023
Villa Eole is just heavenly! A breathtaking panorama all around this absolutely beautifully decorated and perfectly maintained villa, it was a pure pleasure to stay there. Thank you so much Evelyne for your hospitality, for sharing your amazing home and allowing us to spend an incredible family holiday there.”