Ibiza Countryside Villa
Ibiza Countryside Villa
Surrounded by beautiful lush greenery and the coastal paradise of Ibiza, this lovely five-bedroom cottage rests on 5000 square feet in the island’s arresting countryside. Ibiza entices travelers with rugged mountains, idyllic beaches, and the promise of adventure. This luxurious cottage is the perfect home base during your stay!
This gorgeous home has been meticulously designed with Spanish tradition and architecture in mind, keeping in touch with the tranquil landscape that surrounds it. The large living room leads straight to a magnificent terrace, perfecting the blend of indoor and outdoor living. The décor in and outside the home is dramatically accented by massive columns that give the home a sense of grandeur.
The kitchen features a sense of rusticity, with exposed wood beams running across the ceiling and a welcoming atmosphere. However, don’t be fooled – there are plenty of modern appliances here to help the culinary expert of your group whip up a scrumptious meal.
The home features five spacious bedrooms, all enjoying a pastoral sense of serenity that will help drift dreamlessly off to sleep at night. Two bedrooms offer king-sized beds, while the third has two lovely queens, complete with gorgeous drapery surrounding them. The final two bedrooms are perfect for kids, both offering two full-sized beds.
Outside, a rustic oasis awaits you with sweeping views and unparalleled amenities. Underneath a shady patio, you’ll find a lovely alfresco dining area, perfect for sipping on wine and eating dinner in the light of the sunset. When the afternoons get a bit warm, jump into your private swimming pool for a quick refresher!
Located in the island’s countryside, this cottage feels serene and secluded but offers easy access to the rest of the island. The island is rich with visual treasures, such as sandy beaches and rocky landscapes on the coast, as well as vibrant green fields and blossoming foliage dotting the interior. The buzzing nightlife and entertainment of Ibiza will be just a short drive away, but you’ll also have access to the quieter, more serene areas of the island as well. Explore different towns, perusing through open-air markets, local shops, and delicious eateries. Water sports are big in Ibiza, so make sure to let your adventurous side shine through with a scuba diving or boating excursion before returning home.
Enjoy the rich and energetic culture of Ibiza from the tranquil oasis of this countryside villa!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, 2x Queen, 2x Full, and 2x Full
13 guests maximum
Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
25 minutes by car
Beautiful Ibizan countryside views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Aquarium Cap Blanc (30 minute drive) - Located down in a sea cave with plenty of marine species, this aquarium offers a unique experience.
- Horse Valley (15 minute drive) - Take your family on a horseback riding excursion around the rugged hills of Ibiza.
- Scuba Diving - There are plenty of amazing reefs offshore to explore
- Island of Es Vedrà - This uninhabited island is a natural park, offering the opportunity to snorkel, jet ski, and more.
- Dalt Vila UNESCO Site (25 minute drive) - The highest and oldest part of Ibiza Town, take a tour of this historic fortification for some history about the island.
Places of Interest
- Ibiza Old Town (25 minute drive) - Visit Ibiza's Old Town, perfect for dining and shopping.
- Cala Comte (40 minute drive) - This beautiful cove rests near the house and offers unparalleled serenity.
- La Torre (30 minute drive) - This delicious restaurant offers delicious food and wonderful sunset views.
- Can Domingo Restaurante Italiano (30 minute drive) - Dine on some of the island's finest Italian cuisine.
best villa after all my tours
i've been in Ibiza already sometimes renting bug villas, but this i unique, you feel the love of details, and you feel the art of a family! Thank you Alejandro for this fantastic privilege. My niece was crying when she left the villa! It has been a magic holiday!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet