Charleston, South Carolina
Charleston Historic Home
This unique, historic home is totally renovated. It has spacious open living areas with beautiful mantels and molding, wide heart pine flooring, each bedroom has a private bath. Charming walled garden with fountain.
It has 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms and is located in the heart of historic Downtown Charleston.
Tree canopies stretch nearly the whole width of the street, these trees form the “ceiling” of this outdoor room. Their shade provides much-needed relief to people walking on hot summer days.
It’s clear that the residents of this street care for the place they live. In neighborhoods like this one, there’s a universal ethic that every household should make a contribution to the public realm.
Here, with a few gestures of affection, a bright color of paint here and some flowers there, the architecture and urban design offers a beautiful place to enjoy.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
20 minutes via car
Activities of Interest
- Vist the South Carolina Aquarium on Charleston Harbor, one of the most visited attractions in Charleston.
- Visit the French Quarter characterized by cobbled streets and gas lit alleys which is the home of hundreds of works of art by various local and national artists.
- The Historic Charleston City Market is a favorite for locals and visitors and is where individual vendors sell their products in open aired building with a historic feel.
Places of Interest
- King Street is divided into three areas that include Design District, the Fashion District, and the Antique District. Everything you need for a day out in charleston can be found in this popular area.
- Beaches nearby include Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Island and Sullivan's Island
- Historic Town of Charleston is known as the cultural capital of the South with historic land marks, plantations, museums, churches and the city market.
Heart of Charleston
A really fantastic property located in the heart of Charleston! We walked everywhere! The owners were very gracious and are food connoisseurs and gave us a multitude of outstanding restaurants. We ate our way through Charleston! Luckily we walked and ran the Cooper River Bridge daily to burn all those excellent meals! If you are a foodie this place and this town are calling your name!! Washburn Family ”
Awesome stay in a fabulous historic home. Highly recommended!”
The property was spectacular. Dealing with 3rdHome was easy and efficient. The owner was very helpful with check-in information, details of the house and also, local dining tips. Overall---I great experience”
Beautiful historic home
We thoroughly enjoyed this beautiful home in a quiet residential area within a very short walk from great restaurants, historic sites, waterfront parks, etc. A very welcoming, comfortable way to visit Charleston. ”
First Class Renovated Historical Property
This This is an absolutely amazing , very well maintained , historical house only a few minutes walk from main sights in Charleston´s French Quarter. Also an easy drive to beaches and other attractions. Cant think of any better place to stay in Charleston and I would consider myself lucky if I ever got the chance to come back and stay here again. Owner friendly and helpful. Just overall great! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo