Charleston Historic Home
This unique, historic home has been completely renovated. It has spacious open living areas with beautiful mantels and molding and wide heart pine flooring; each bedroom has a private bath. The high ceilings and elegant old-world furnishings create an ambiance worthy of a dream.
Although the sophistication of most of the home has kept its traditional roots, the kitchen and bathrooms have been upgraded with modern details and clean lines.
Outside, a charming walled garden with a fountain will enchant you. The garden is the perfect place to settle in with a cup of morning coffee as the sun rises.
The home has three bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms and is located in the heart of historic Downtown Charleston. You are within walking distance of all the best hotels, restaurants, shopping, and historical monuments.
Tree canopies stretch nearly the whole width of the street, these trees form the “ceiling” of this outdoor room. Their shade provides much-needed relief to people walking on hot summer days. It’s clear that the residents of this street care for the place they live. In neighborhoods like this one, there’s a universal ethic that every household should contribute to the public realm.
The architecture and urban design offer a beautiful place to enjoy with a few gestures of affection, bright color of paint here, and some flowers there.
Charleston is sure to steal your heart, and this Charleston Historic Home will be one you wish to return to often.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
20 minutes via car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Vist the South Carolina Aquarium on Charleston Harbor, one of the most visited attractions in Charleston.
- Visit the French Quarter characterized by cobbled streets and gas lit alleys which is the home of hundreds of works of art by various local and national artists.
- The Historic Charleston City Market is a favorite for locals and visitors and is where individual vendors sell their products in open aired building with a historic feel.
Places of Interest
- King Street is divided into three areas that include Design District, the Fashion District, and the Antique District. Everything you need for a day out in charleston can be found in this popular area.
- Beaches nearby include Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Island and Sullivan's Island
- Historic Town of Charleston is known as the cultural capital of the South with historic land marks, plantations, museums, churches and the city market.
The lovely, historic home was located in the midst of the downtown historic district, walkable to everything. The home had all necessary amenities, such as w/d, coffeemaker, WiFi, etc. The owners were very helpful, providing a full write-up on the house plus recommended restaurants before we arrived. No negatives to report on. ”
We were lucky enough to stay at this beautiful and historic home. We loved the convenient location, the historic district. Comfortable sleeping arrangements and quiet neighborhood. ”
If you've never been to Charleston, SC you are missing one of the truly incredible cities in our country. If you go you will need to try to book this 'Charleston Historic Home' Third Home. Located a few steps from "Rainbow Row" and nestled in the middle of Charleston's historic district, the location is incredible, This host's incredible historic townhome is located smack in the middle of the finest restaurants, shopping, historic sights and museums. You really don't need a car! The host was ultra-responsive and, prior to our visit, sent us a great overview of his home and the surrounding area including his favorite restaurants and "things to do". He even gave us parking passes so we could legally park on the street right in front of this house! I have used many Third Homes in the years that I have been a member and my overall experience ranks as one of the best. Offer the host as many "keys" as you can afford if you wish to visit Charleston in style. Enjoy Charleston! ”