This beautiful three-bedroom townhome with a private internal patio is in Chiswick, a large suburb of west London and part of the London Borough of Hounslow. It is located on a meander of the River Thames, 6 miles west of Charing Cross. It was historically an ancient parish in the county of Middlesex, with a rural and fishing economy. This property is within walking distance from the Thames River, Chiswick House Gardens, Kew Gardens and Chiswick High Road.
Living spaces are ample and bright, with large windows allowing plenty of natural light. A decor blend of modern and classical styles and wooden elements creates an elegant and fashionable atmosphere surrounding the property. The lounge and dining spaces of the villa are spacious and bright and decorated in natural shades and wooden tones with contemporary-chic décor, creating a breezy, laid-back feel.
The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay in a modern and minimalist style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property. Large walk-in wardrobe and dressing room as well as American-style pantry. High-end finish throughout the house.
Touches of wooden elements with a contemporary style and vibrant colours add a lively and elegant ambience. Modern and classic decor blend gives this private residence a unique character and atmosphere.
Enjoying your stay in this property and discovering and visiting all the activities and places London offers is undoubtedly an excellent idea as a holiday destination for all tastes and ages.
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 half bath, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
London Heathrow Airport
20 minutes drive.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- London Walks - "London's best guided walks" - meet at tube stops
- Westfield: Largest shopping mall in Europe
Places of Interest
- Hyde Park - one of the largest parks in London and one of its Royal Parks.
- South Kensington museums - V&A, Natural History and more Royal Albert Hall - One of Britain's great Victorian splendours, most famous for the Proms classical music festival.
- Soho - A buzzing and unique central London neighbourhood home to bars and restaurants
- Buckingham Palace - The official London residence of the UK's sovereigns since 1837.
- London Wetlands - a short drive away, lakes and marshes with fabulous bird life