The Hanover - 2 Bedroom Residence
There is simply no rival to this incredible apartment building and location in Houston Texas. Whether you are used to ‘A-list living’ or looking to spend your summer or visit to Houston in ‘5 Star Resort-like’ surroundings, our apartment is unparalleled.
Coming from NYC, we chose this building because of the ‘walkable’ and pedestrian friendly upscale neighborhood (robust with cafes, dining and shops).
Not only did we fall in love with the neighborhood, but the building itself exceptional, the best place I’ve ever lived. Everyone is so heartfelt, friendly and wonderful!
•Beautifully-designed, interior decorated two bed/two bath flooded with natural light, big windows and a full terrace facing the gorgeous resort style pool.
•Dramatic living spaces with high ceilings, expansive windows and custom color accent walls
•Luxurious engineered hardwood flooring in living and dining areas
•Open-concept gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, stone-tile backsplash, custom cabinetry and large islands
•California King Sized Bed in master with the finest of linens
•Upgraded fixtures and ceiling fans
•Luxury bathrooms with custom framed mirrors, marble countertops, stone tile flooring and oversized oval soaking tubs; dual sinks and frameless shower doors
•Energy-efficient washers and dryers in apartment
•BEST location in Houston! The only ‘walkable’ neighborhood, as you can walk right out into Rice Village’s unique shopping, dining, cafes and entertainment
•Resident courtyard with resort-style pool, private cabanas, conversational firepit, grilling areas and outdoor dining room
•Open-air Loggia with fireplace, HDTV lounge, premium bar set-up with seating and outdoor dining space
•The Club with entertainment theater, HDTV lounge with billiards, gourmet kitchen and private dining room
•Wired business lounge with conference space
•24-Hour fitness club with state-of-the-art equipment
•Private, dedicated parking with controlled-entry access
Townhome with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1900 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
10 minutes by car
Walkable and pedestrian friendly upscale neighborhood (robust with cafes, dining and shops).
Activities of Interest
- Grab a round of drinks Irish-style at Brian O'Neill's, Scottish-style at The Kelvin Arms or English-style at The Ginger Man.
- Visit the Rice Village Flea Market, Rice Village's coolest, curated market featuring antiques, vintage, curiosities, upcycled furniture, and more interesting things.
- Visit some amazing shops including: Found for the Home, Lot 8, and Variety Fair 5 & 10.
Places of Interest
- Rice Village Houston Texas. Rice Village, also known as The Village, has been one of Houston's oldest and best-loved shopping destinations since the 1930s.
- Spanish tapas at Mi Luna, Indian food at Shiva or Bombay Brasserie, Vietnamese at Miss Saigon, Turkish at Pasha, British at Baker Street Pub, Thai at Thai Spice or Thai Village.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo