This stunning luxury three-bedroom penthouse is in the world-famous Bondi Beach, Sydney. Bondi Beach is an iconic stretch of fine sand and curling waves and one of the world's most famous beach destinations. You'll enjoy Bondi at any time of the year. Sandstone headlands, famous for walking, golfing and whale watching, flank the beach.
Bondi Beach is Australia's most famous beach. The jewel of Sydney's laid-back beach lifestyle is home to one of the oldest surf lifesaving clubs in the world and one of Australia's oldest swimming clubs, the Bondi Icebergs. The main beach area is in front of the Bondi Pavilion, with changing rooms, a gallery and a theatre. Professional lifesavers patrol the beach all year, and you should always swim between the red and yellow flags. A 50-metre ocean pool and a children's pool are at the southern end.
This stunning 3-bedroom penthouse apartment in North Bondi is the perfect place to unwind with family or friends. With an uninterrupted view of Bondi Beach, this incredible space is set to wow you. From here, you are walking distance from Bondi's cafes & restaurants, so brunch or dinner is easy, followed by a stroll on one of Australia's most famous beaches. You'll feel right at home With access to this luxurious space.
The stylishly decorated property offers ample space for you and your guests to enjoy a wonderful stay. Thanks to the plentiful windows dotted around the property, it also features ample natural light.
The interconnecting rooms flow in an elegant and timeless style, creating a light and airy ambience. The design and style of the modern, with slight touches of rustic and wooden elements, create the perfect balance between the outside surrounding landscape and the interior's contemporary design.
The open space and full-of-light modern design pair beautifully with this characterful property to create something exceptional. The main living area is an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, with windows allowing plenty of natural light. The stylish and modern decoration creates a cosy and elegant space with colour contrast, adding a modern twist to this space.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1722 square feet, 160 square meters
King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Sydney Airport (SYD)
34 minutes drive.
Stunning views of Bondi Beach.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
3rd floor (Penthouse) - No Lift
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Do Yoga by the Ocean. Yoga classes are quite popular in Australia’s Bondi Beach.
- Go Surfing. There is a multitude of surf schools and surf shops in Bondi. They provide rental surfboards and surfing lessons for all age groups.
- Go Swimming in Bondi’s Iconic Icebergs Outdoor Pool. Icebergs is close to a hundred years old and is located by the ocean waters in the southern end of Bondi Beach.
- Go Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. There are numerous diving centers on this beach that provide you with a guided diving experience and the requisite rental equipment.
- Explore Bondi's Clubbing Scene. Some of the best nightclubs and pubs here are Bondi Junction’s El Topo, Speakeasy Bar, The Beach Road Hotel, Neighbourhood Bondi, The Anchor, Bondi Hardware, and Drift at Ravesi’s hotel.
Places of Interest
- Explore Bondi’s Weekend Markets. The weekend market is one of the most vibrant and lively places in Bondi.
- Take the Famous Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk. The prime attractions on this coastal trail include Bondi, Tamarama, Bronte, Clovelly, and Coogee beaches.
- Check Out Bondi’s Street Art. The Bondi Beach Graffiti Wall, also known as the sea wall, contains beautiful murals by local street artists and tourists. Each mural is unique and has a beautiful message or story behind it.
- Sydney Opera House - Sydney Opera House - As well as many touring theatre, ballet, and musical productions, the Opera House is the home of Opera Australia, the Sydney Theatre Company and the Sydney Symphony
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - A steel arch bridge across Sydney Harbour that carries rail, vehicular, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic between the Sydney central business district and the North Shore