Ocean Front Paradise
Diamond Head Residence with unbelievable views
Located on Hawaii’s famous Gold Coast, this classic Hawaiian condo complex offers the perfect beachfront retreat. With Kaimana Beach and Kapiolani Park right out your front door, guests will enjoy the convenience to all of the fantastic adventures that this tropical paradise offers. Sit beachside from the complex patio, or right from home. Ideal for sunbathing, relaxing, or gathering with friends and family, this one-of-a-kind Diamond Head Residence will make your stay in Honolulu one to remember!
Enter to a unique space that is far from a typical resort feel and allows guests to settle in and feel at home immediately. With bright and open rooms, expansive windows looking out over the ocean, and a beach-inspired interior, not a moment will pass where you can’t relax and appreciate everything the home has to offer. The living area offers a spacious couch against a glass encased wall so guests can sit oceanside as much as they like.
The modern kitchen offers new stainless steel appliances and modern countertops. The cooks in the group will enjoy making a dish while viewing the incredible turquoise waters and palm trees. Watch the sunset and sip on a tropical cocktail from the countertop bar. When a meal is ready, enjoy it with everyone at the glass dining table surrounded by windows.
Take a drive around the island and witness some of the most amazing waterfront and mountain sites. Partake in fresh foods in casual and fine dining restaurants, or enjoy one of the many entertainment venues.
Whatever the day has in store, you are sure to experience stunning landscaping, oceanfront views, welcoming hospitality, and convenience right outside the door from Diamond Head Residence with Unbelievable Views!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1350 square feet, 126 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Honolulu Zoo
- Wildlife Viewing
- Boat Tours
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
Places of Interest
- Iolani Palace — Opulent 19th-century home of Hawaii’s last monarchs operating as a museum with tours & exhibits.
- Makapu‘u Point Lighthouse Trail — Natural hiking area with paved trail & overlook, ocean views, lighthouse & whale-watching potential.
- Bishop Museum — A planetarium, & a museum showcasing exhibits on Hawaiian & other Pacific Island cultures.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial — Storied battleship, site of the official Japanese surrender in WWII, hosting exhibits, tours & more.
- Koko Crater Railway Trailhead — Steep hike up an abandoned railroad track on Koko Crater, with dramatic ocean & city views.
- Hanauma Bay — This popular nature preserve on a bay features a beach, green sea turtles, parrotfish & more.
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial — Site commemorating the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, featuring USS Arizona Memorial, museum & galleries.
- Manoa Falls — A celebrated hiking area, this 150-foot waterfall is set amid tropical vegetation & an arboretum.