Costa Mar Oceanside Villa
Costa Mar Oceanside Villa
Enjoy warm ocean breezes and the luxury of a spacious vacation retreat conveniently located in the heart of Casa de Campo and surrounded by the Teeth of the Dog Golf Course.
Just a short golf cart ride to the beach, this villa features a beautiful open floor plan and furnishings masterfully selected by a well known decorator who spared no expense in blending the decor with the villa and its setting on the ocean. Honduran mahogany and marble floors form the backdrop for colorful Dominican art.
Costa Mar features 7000 square feet of living space including five air-conditioned bedrooms (4 master suites), 5 1/2 baths, a pool, and a view overlooking the 17th fairway of the Teeth of the Dog golf course and the ocean.
This is the perfect villa for those that want to experience the island atmosphere offered at Casa De Campo - a lush paradise of unsurpassed elegance and breathtaking beauty, where action, relaxation and pampering service combine with an exceptional leisure experience.
House is complete with a staff of 3. Our cook, maid, and butler are available to enhance and perfect your experience!
Casa de Campo has completed a $100 million expansion with a new marina, shops, restaurants and yacht club and has evolved into the Caribbean’s premier golf resort.
For golfers, this is heaven. Travel and Leisure Golf Magazine Reader’s survey ranked it Number One Best Golf Resort in the Caribbean ahead of the Four Seasons in Nevis and the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Jamaica.
Other activities abound with tennis, gorgeous beaches, water sports, the marina, pools, horseback riding, fitness centers, sport shooting, boating and excursions, outstanding dining, entertainment, family adventures and programs for kids and teens, and shopping and the wondrous Altos de Chavon artists’ village.
Visit Costa Mar and find paradise during your stay!
You May Also Be Interested in
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7000 square feet, 651 square meters
King, Bunk, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Casa de Campo/La Romana International Airport (LRM)
8 minutes by car
Ocean view and the 17th fairway of the Teeth of the Dog golf course
Activities of Interest
- Horseback Riding is a unique experience in Casa de Campo. Take Lessons, go on a trail ride or play polo!If you´re seeking the thrill of polo, the Casa de Campo facilities are among the best in the Caribbean! Consisting of three playing fields, one practic
- Out of the sand rises an empire of succulent tastes. Pulled from the sea, cultivated from the earth, seared to perfection… this is the hallmark of Casa de Campo's award-winning signature restaurants. Every taste is satisfied by chefs that transform cuisin
- Refresh and relax at our unmatched variety of bars and lounges located throughout the resort. Enjoy cool beverages at the Beach, during a heated sports game, or while touring at Altos de Chavon or the Marina. The Casa de Campo Inclusive Supplement add-on
- Enjoy an immense variety of entertainment for the entire family that starts in the morning and doesn´t end until the wee hours. By day, bask in the warm sunshine at the beach, pamper yourself at the spa, golf or choose from one of our many sports, shop, o
- Be sure to take advantage of complimentary merengue lessons at the beach- the sizzling national dance of the Dominican Republic. After dark, enjoy live evening entertainment at one of many cozy bars in the Marina or Altos de Chavon.
- See Kandela! The Show ... or mingle at La Caña Lounge in the heart of it all. For families catch the latest releases at the cinema, or kids have their own fun with our Kidz and Tweens at Night programs.
Places of Interest
- Four great Pete Dye courses including the famous, "Teeth of the Dog" course, with seven holes right on the ocean is ranked Number 35 in the world and Number One in the Caribbean.
- The Casa de Campo Marina is where resort guests shop, dine and gaze at some of the finest vessels cruising the high seas; lovers of the sea reside; and cruising yachtsmen moor for maintenance, or come and play at the Caribbean´s Most Complete Resort!
- Altos de Chavon, is an architectural wonder, a 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village perched high above the Chavón River.Stroll along cobblestone streets and enjoy the architectural grandeur of days gone by as you take in the detailed, amazing q
- Golf at "Dye Fore, " the designer’s sprawling manifesto recently carved on the bluffs 300 feet above the Chavon River and with spectacular views of the ocean. Golfers will witness some of the most spectacular views found anywhere in the world.
Matthew McCormack C.December 2016
I spent a wonderful week at #4 Costamar. Mark was very helpful with the pre-arrival preparations. The Staff at the Villa was great; Josefina was a fantastic chef and Cyrilo and Iris clearly ran the house very efficiently. From the exquisite linens to the lovely antiques to the fresh cut flowers, the Villa was beautifully appointed and styled with a graceful beauty. Casa de Campo is a lovely and luxurious resort, with everything you need for a relaxing vacation. Thank you so much for a lovely time in your Villa ... the week was sublime!”
Molly S.December 2015
Walking through the beautiful front door, we were greeted by magnificent views of the lush grounds, pool and the ocean. The home is so very welcoming, with multiple sitting areas in an open living space. The bedrooms are large, beautifully decorated and air-conditioned, with very comfortable beds. A large pool with plenty of lounge furniture was an enjoyable post-golf activity. But what we enjoyed the most was the fantastic staff. Julieta's cooking was incredible, and we wrote down several of her recipes to take home with us. A big thanks to Polly and Mark for their generosity in sharing their wonderful home with us! ”