Pezula Sunset House
Pezula Sunset House
This lovely three-bedroom villa is nestled in the beautiful landscape of Knysna and surrounded by golf courses and amazing lagoons. Knysna/Pezula is one of the most spectacular locations in South Africa. This town, built initially on the timber business and now catering to the Garden Route tourist, still offers up its forests for exploration, drives, walks and biking. The sheltered and quiet waters of the lagoon create an excellent laid-back and relaxed style of life. This small, friendly town offers an exciting history of commerce and colourful characters. Enjoy the cosy street cafes, the waterfront harbour area and many local craft shops.
The stylishly decorated property offers ample space for you and your guests to enjoy a wonderful stay. Thanks to the plentiful windows dotted around the property, it also features ample natural light.
The interconnecting rooms flow in an elegant and timeless style, creating a light and airy ambience. The design and style of the modern, with slight touches of rustic and wooden elements, create the perfect balance between the outside surrounding landscape and the interior's contemporary design.
The open space and full-of-light modern design pair beautifully with this characterful property to create something exceptional. The main living area is an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, with windows allowing plenty of natural light. The stylish and modern decoration creates a cozy and elegant space with colour contrast, adding a modern twist to this space.
Estate with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 half bath, 6458 square feet, 600 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
George Airport (GRJ)
1 hour drive - 60 km
Lagune View Golf Course View
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golfer's paradise: visit one of the various PGA registered golf-courses along our beautiful coastline: Pezula, Simola (Jack Nicklaus signatura), Fancourt, Pinnacle (Darren Clarke signature), George, Oubbaai (Ernie Els signature), Goose Valle.
- Paragliding, hiking down the Knysna Heads, rock climbing, explore the area by quad bike (on the beach is not allowed) and hang from a cable and vlid from one tree top to another int eh Tsitsikamma Forest.
- Take a ferry across to Featherbed Nature Reserve or to the Knysna Heads - enjoy a romantic sunset, or leisurely lunchtime cruise.
- The Garden Route offers some of the best water sport activity areas along the Southern Coast of Africa: hire a boat or a catamaran and cruise the beautiful lagoon, steams and rivers.
Places of Interest
- Wildlife visits: Game farm outside George and watch the crocodiles feed. Any of the world-famous ostrich farms in Oudtshoorn. Touch leopards at a wildlife ranch. The Cheetah farm. The Knysna Elephant Park. The Knysna Lagoon.
- George offers you the opportunity to go back in time and experience the old railway history of Southern Africa at the Railway Museum.
- Take a trip through to Outshoorn and experience one of the Cango Caves. Visit the Post Office Tree and the Dias Caravel Museum in Mossel Bay.