Cool Malaga City Apartment
Cool Apartment in the heart of Málaga-city!
This fantastic three-bedroom apartment is situated directly in the heart of Malaga city centre, in the Andalucia region. Malaga is the main city on the Costa Del Sol, famous for the Picasso museum, a renovated harbour called "Muelle uno", and many arts and historical places.
This apartment is fully renovated uniquely, mixing modern and old details to create a cosy ambience. Living spaces are ample and bright, with large windows allowing plenty of natural light. A decor blend of modern and classical styles and wooden elements creates an elegant and fashionable atmosphere surrounding the property.
From the living room, guests will access a lovely upper floor.
The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay in a modern and minimalist style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property.
Touches of wooden elements with a contemporary style and vibrant color's add a lively and elegant ambience. Modern and classic decor blend gives this private residence a unique character and atmosphere.
Enjoying your stay in this property and discovering and visiting all Malaga's activities and places is undoubtedly an excellent idea as a holiday destination for all tastes and ages.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1076 square feet, 100 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Twin
5 guests maximum
20 minutes drive
The ancient city centre of Malaga.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Please, be informed so there are no surprises:
- this property has got a save/locker
- although this property is located in a quite zone of Malaga, it is still in the
center of the city and you might hear some noises in the street during the
- the second bathroom (shower and separate toilet) are on the ground floor (!)
- the stairs might not be very comfortable for elderly guests
- there is no natural daylight upstairs
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Beautiful walks and tours full of culture and history. Discover the secrets of these narrow streets of this fascinating city
- Take beautiful walks through the port area of this charming city and taste fresh seafood in the numerous specialty restaurants nearby.
- Boat trips, Catamaran excursions, and Dolphin sightings. Enjoy the splendid views from your seat on deck, while you relax and enjoy the weather, the views and the water.
- Golfers Paradise! Málaga has a wonderful infrastructure for playing this sport and also a privileged climate. Here you will find the largest golf course concentration in Europe, known as Costa del Golf!
- El Hammam Spa: An oasis of tranquility in the heart of the Center of Malaga, a traditional Arabic bath where you can enjoy all kinds of therapies, a place to disconnect and entertain the senses.
Places of Interest
- Picasso Museum Malaga. Get to know more about the artist that changed the history of art.
- Restaurant El Pimpi. One of the wine cellars with most solera in Málaga, where it is possible to enjoy the local gastronomy and fine wines, and great atmosphere!
- The historic center of Malaga. Picturesque streets and plazas, that tell the fascinating story of the city and as well many shops and other leisure activities!
- La Alcazaba, Gibralfaro castle and the Roman Theatre. Built between the 11th and 14th centuries, La Alcazaba and Gibralfaro Castle are two of the best-conserved fortresses from the period in the whole of Spain.
- El Caminito del Rey Malaga (1 hour by car): Have fun at Spain's most popular hike route and enjoy the breathtaking views!