Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Santa Rosa Living
Santa Rosa Living has an in-town yet private location. Our penthouse villa is part of a new gated community and is a mere 400 yards from the beach!
The penthouse level is the only floor that captures a spectacular Gulf Coast ocean view.
The Gulf ‘Emerald Coast” beaches are world renowned for their crystal clear aqua-blue water and white sugar sand, and dedicated access gets you there quickly through a private nature trail.
The ocean-view and open air dining and family room area is perfect for entertaining and large family gatherings.
It’s such a pleasure to entertain/cook in the well-equipped gourmet kitchen with a beautiful view of the Gulf Coast. There’s even a small wine/martini bar set up conveniently located between the kitchen and dining area.
The Master suite has a king bed. There’s an ocean view from the sitting area, and the private bath area dons a large Jacuzzi, separate dressing area, two vanities and separate shower.
The second bedroom can be considered a second Master suite with a king sized bed/pillow-top mattress and private bathroom.
The third bedroom sleeps 4 comfortably, with one queen and two trundle singles.
All rooms have state of the art electronics, flat screens TVs/DVDs. There’s also a plush queen sleeper sofa for additional guests who will wake up to the sound of waves when the surf’s up.
Come create great memories at this unique get-a-way in South Walton and experience why most of our renters are repeat guests.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport: ECP
35 minutes by car
Ocean and Gulf views
Activities of Interest
- Equal distance to both Destin and Panama City – you’re close to amusement and water parks, go cart racing and the famous Sands Outlet Mall with hundreds of popular name brand stores.
- Visit St. Francis Winery and Vineyards for 5 star dining with great wine pairings.
- Swim with the dolphins at Sunset Dolphin Cruises, stop by YOLO Board and do some paddle-boarding, or get your zen on with Pilates By The Sea.
- Play golf at the Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club or tennis at WaterColor Tennis.
Places of Interest
- To the rear of the villa is the Port Washington National Park with miles of walking and biking trails and the front borders 30A and a 15 mile bike path (a favorite family outing).
- Just 2 miles west enjoy boutique/trendy shopping, dining and activities of Seaside and Watercolor.
- To the east you’ll find Eastern Lake, golf and events in Rosemary Beach. There’s both fine dining and barefoot casual restaurants within walking distance.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo