Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Santa Rosa Living
Santa Rosa Living has an in-town yet private location. Our penthouse villa is part of a new gated community and is a mere 400 yards from the beach!
The penthouse level is the only floor that captures a spectacular Gulf Coast ocean view.
The Gulf ‘Emerald Coast” beaches are world renowned for their crystal clear aqua-blue water and white sugar sand, and dedicated access gets you there quickly through a private nature trail.
The ocean-view and open air dining and family room area is perfect for entertaining and large family gatherings.
It’s such a pleasure to entertain/cook in the well-equipped gourmet kitchen with a beautiful view of the Gulf Coast. There’s even a small wine/martini bar set up conveniently located between the kitchen and dining area.
The Master suite has a king bed. There’s an ocean view from the sitting area, and the private bath area dons a large Jacuzzi, separate dressing area, two vanities and separate shower.
The second bedroom can be considered a second Master suite with a king sized bed/pillow-top mattress and private bathroom.
The third bedroom sleeps 4 comfortably, with one queen and two trundle singles.
All rooms have state of the art electronics, flat screens TVs/DVDs. There’s also a plush queen sleeper sofa for additional guests who will wake up to the sound of waves when the surf’s up.
Come create great memories at this unique get-a-way in South Walton and experience why most of our renters are repeat guests.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport: ECP
35 minutes by car
Ocean and Gulf views
Activities of Interest
- Equal distance to both Destin and Panama City – you’re close to amusement and water parks, go cart racing and the famous Sands Outlet Mall with hundreds of popular name brand stores.
- Visit St. Francis Winery and Vineyards for 5 star dining with great wine pairings.
- Swim with the dolphins at Sunset Dolphin Cruises, stop by YOLO Board and do some paddle-boarding, or get your zen on with Pilates By The Sea.
- Play golf at the Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club or tennis at WaterColor Tennis.
Places of Interest
- To the rear of the villa is the Port Washington National Park with miles of walking and biking trails and the front borders 30A and a 15 mile bike path (a favorite family outing).
- Just 2 miles west enjoy boutique/trendy shopping, dining and activities of Seaside and Watercolor.
- To the east you’ll find Eastern Lake, golf and events in Rosemary Beach. There’s both fine dining and barefoot casual restaurants within walking distance.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo