Mystic Waterfront Home
This beautiful East Coast style home has 4 bedrooms 5 bathrooms, and features gorgeous water views. Enjoy the private pool and terrace overlooking Mystic harbor.
With living spaces full of seating options, this home is perfect for a family getaway! The eat-in kitchen and dining area provide plenty of table space beyond the outdoor terrace.
Located in Mystic, Connecticut you are just a quick trip away from shopping, fine dining, museums, casinos and night life, and many other attractions!
Mystic and neighboring New London, Groton and Stonington are full of exciting things to see and do. Stroll through Mystic Seaport and Pequotsepos Nature Center. Explore Fort Griswold Park, the USS Nautilus at the Submarine Force Museum, and the Mystic Aquarium, or just relax in the natural beauty of Mystic country. Visit the only remaining steam-powered cider mill in the country at B.F. Clyde's Cider Mill.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Paddle boarding
Places of Interest
- Mystic Seaport - Climb on a whaling ship, raise a ship's sails or simply meander around this extraordinary world of all things maritime, where there is a multitude of things to see and do. America's largest maritime museum, the complex comprises a recreat
- Mystic Aquarium - Journey into the aquatic world at this combination tourist attraction and research facility, where every underwater creature is more amazing than the last. Exhibits put you in close proximity to whales, penguins, sea lions and a 30,000-g
- Watch Hill and Rhode Island Beaches
- Oyster Club and Oyster House Restaurants
- Stonington Borough
- Foxwoods and Pequot Casinos
Exceptional home and owner
There are three things that I would like to mention about my stay: the home, it's grounds, and it's proximity to interesting things to do: 1) The home was absolutely perfect...immaculate, modern, well-laid out and comfortable. Comfort was important, as the last home I was in was great to look at but impractical. 2) The grounds were immaculate and well-maintained with a view of the water, boats and marina, which made me feel as though I was in a 3-D watercolor painting from the 1860's. The sunsets reflecting purple in the clouds and on the water were breathtaking. 3) The location was terrific...the coast of southern CN is just stunning with its marinas and American history...Mystic Seaport was fascinating, the Newport mansions were jaw-dropping, and the many towns nearby with their American revolution history were inspiring. And don't get me started on the lobster rolls that were a constant presence on all menus, fancy or drive-in. Thank you, thank you to the owners for sharing. I would love to return again. SOON.”