Motor Yacht "Azza"
Motor Yacht "Azza"
This lovely and elegant motor yacht is docked in the Amsterdam Marina and ready to sail in the most famous Amsterdam waters.
Situated at the widest point of the IJ at the junction of waterways: North Sea, IJsselmeer, Marken, Amsterdam-Rhine Canal, North Holland Canal, the new Amsterdam Marina is an excellent base for trips to the Dutch lakes, the canals, the IJsselmeer and to several cities including Amsterdam and Utrecht. Also the beautiful Wadden Islands are within reach !
Azza is luxuriously furnished with high-end furniture and fittings. It has three cabins with queen-sized beds and a fully fitted kitchen. The Yacht's length is 17 meters, the beam is 5.2 meters, and there is lots of living space. The space is divided into a deck, a galley with living and kitchen and three cabins (of which 1 for the crew); the skipper is included.
The Yacht has a Tender dinghy for four persons, included.
Unlimited Wi-Fi is for free and a Host/ Hostess is available upon request, depending on your plans.
Schiphol Airport is only 30 minutes away from the Amsterdam Marina.
Yacht with 3 levels
3 cabins, 2 heads, 269 feet long
Queen, Queen, and Queen
4 guests maximum
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
20 minutes drive
Great viewings from a large teak deck
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Skipper is included (mandatory due to Dutch naval law. During longer passages he/she will live in a separate cabin, but the skipper will normally leave the yacht in the afternoon and will sleep ashore. Experienced guests are allowed to steer under supervisory of the skipper.
Provisioning and Other Fees
Yacht Fuel is not included – the fuel tank will be full when your charter starts and you are responsible for topping off the fuel tank at the end of your charter (will be done by the skipper).
Use of the tender (rib) is included.
(No deductible, no damage waiver, no security deposit).
Activities of Interest
- Cycling plays a vital role in the lives of the Dutch. Bicycles are a fun way to get around the city. There are plenty of places to hire them such as MacBike and Rent-A-Bike.
- Canal cruises - See Amsterdam as its most picturesque.
Places of Interest
- World-class art museums – among them the Rijksmuseum, the Stedelijk museum of modern art and the Van Gogh Museum
- The famous Flower Market - the place to buy tulips is the Bloemenmarkt, along the Singel. Just outside the city, there's the Zaanse Schans museum, if you want to learn the history and symbolism of the clog and other tradtional crafts.
- Contemplate the tragic history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist, Anne Frank.
- Historic ports of the Golden Age around the IJsselmeer