Saint Simons Island, Georgia
The Golden Isles Estate
Situated on a compound at the edge of St. Simons Island's East Beach and overlooking Gould's Inlet, Sea Island, and the Atlantic Ocean; our home is a stunning example of Mediterranean architecture and decor.
The ocean view from both the main house and the pavilion are simply breathtaking. Few properties on the Georgia Coast can offer this kind of beauty.
The Golden Isles Estate is a three story Oceanfront home with six bedrooms that sleep 15 comfortably. The main house features four bedrooms and four full baths, and the pavilion home has two bedrooms with two full baths. In total, there are five queen beds, one king bed, and two twin beds with a trundle underneath.
The Estate also has three kitchens. The gourmet kitchen in the main home is equipped with a Viking 6 burner stove, stainless steel appliances, a SubZero refrigerator, ice maker, dual dishwashers, microwave, coolers and large pantry. The fourth bedroom in the main house has a kitchenette, and the guest wing at the pavilion also features a second full kitchen, with an outdoor Hibachi as well as a conventional gas grill.
There is an elevator that ascends from the ground floor garage to the kitchen on the main floor, the full laundry room in the master suite on the second floor, and the kitchenette in the rooftop bedroom.
Five 42" Flat screen plasma TVs allow you viewing pleasure from almost every room in the house. One can even be hooked up outside above the pavilion house fireplace for outdoor viewing. We also offer a sound system with outdoor speakers with iPod hook up for music outside on the pavilion.
The gorgeous infinity edge pool overlooks the ocean and has a heated spa that is perfect for the cool Winter and mild Fall and Spring evenings.
And the location? Perfection.
St. Simons Island, Georgia, is home to fabulous beaches, golfing, charter fishing, spas and salons; and a variety of restaurants, fun events and entertainment for everyone.
St. Simons Island has glorious beaches that can stretch out for hundreds of yards at low tide. East Beach is considered the finest beach on the island. Our high tide has ample beach for body surfing and our low tide expands the beach to couple of hundred yards wide.
If not for the beach, golf would be king on St. Simons Island and the surrounding area. St. Simons Island is home to three golf clubs on the Island and 234 holes of golf in the immediate area.
Dining, Shopping, Historical attractions and landmarks, spas, charter fishing, water activities of every kind, beautiful weather, tropical scenery unlike any other, and the unique "Gullah" culture- are all what makes St. Simon's America's #1 Favorite Romantic Beach Town as well as America's #1 Favorite Beach Town. (Travel + Leisure Magazine, 2014)
Come see what the rest of the country is so excited about, and welcome to the best of the Island Lifestyle!
Estate with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 10000 square feet
King, 2x Twin, Queen, 2x Queen, Queen, and Queen
15 guests maximum
Brunswick Golden Isle Airport ( BQK)
30 minutes by car
Fabulous direct view of the beach and North Atlantic Ocean and Hampton River
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Golden Isles offer a multitude of activities to fill your day with either adventure or relaxation. If you're looking to get your heart pumping, take to the beach with a kiteboarding lesson, paddleboard or a day of charter fishing.
- If you're in search of serenity, join a kayak tour through the peaceful marshes of Glynn, saddle up for a guided horseback ride or enjoy a quiet bike ride around one of the islands.
- Discover the charm and history of the Golden Isles via bicycle. Miles of bike paths encircle and cross Jekyll Island and St. Simons Island providing easy and safe access to many historic sites, restaurants, beaches, and shops without the use of a car. Bik
- Hop aboard the Emerald Princess II cruise ship where 200 sleek feet and four fun-filled decks await! Her two gaming decks have it all! 220 Slots, 16 Blackjack tables, two dice table, two roulette, two Stud Poker tables, and six Texas Hold 'em tables!
Places of Interest
- The largest of The Golden Isles, St. Simons Island continues to reveal the remarkable beauty and fascinating history of what 16th-century Spanish explorers called San Simeon. Visitors come year round to swim, stroll and sail along its miles of lovely beac
- Reached by causeway from St. Simons Island, Sea Island is an internationally acclaimed resort. Though much of Sea Island is residential, Island life centers around The Cloister, perennially honored as one of the world’s great hotels.
- Jekyll Island offers an abundance of recreational activities that are sure to please visitors of all ages. Miles of white sand beaches, 63 holes of golf, an outdoor tennis complex, water fun park, fishing pier, nature centers, bike trails and more. Accomm
- Discover historic Brunswick.The mainland, port city of Brunswick is laid out in a formal grid similar to Savannah's, with city streets and squares still bearing their colonial names. Docked at the wharf, the array of shrimp boats are ready to trawl the lo
Stunning architectural beauty!!!!!! 6 STARS!!!!!!!!
The Golden Isles estate is truly one of the nicest homes on the East Coast! The owners are absolutely delightful!! They went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed. The pool and the hot tub were fabulous!!! The home sits on the point and has 270 degree views!!! The sunrises and sunsets were stunning. I am thankful to have had to opportunity to enjoy this amazing property and i am equally as thankful to have met the wonderful owners!! Jordan Washburn, Charlotte NC”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo