NISI Yacht (R)
NISI Yacht (R)
NISI, a remarkable 25m Mini Super Yacht, offers an unparalleled bespoke charter experience in the stunning Whitsunday Islands. With its distinctive design and exceptional craftsmanship, NISI has garnered numerous international awards, making it a standout choice for those seeking a luxury yacht charter.
The yacht's unique feature lies in its ability to provide a customizable sailing experience, allowing guests to choose their itinerary and explore the dream destinations of the Whitsundays. NISI is the true epitome of luxury, built to the highest engineering and construction standards, ensuring an ultimate WOW factor.
Step aboard to discover a large, open, light-filled saloon and a protected aft cockpit, creating the perfect setting for exploration and relaxation. The panoramic views throughout the yacht enhance the overall experience. NISI boasts four spacious cabins, with the full-beam Owners Suite rivalling those found on much larger vessels. Enter through a handmade teak feature door to find a spacious ensuite with a massage jet shower and a full bathtub.
Accommodating 6 guests and an exceptional crew of 3 overnight, the three cabins offer a king, queen and double bed with generously appointed ensuite bathrooms. Each cabin is equipped with satellite TVs, ensuring entertainment and comfort. NISI also features Wi-Fi throughout the yacht.
For on-water adventures, NISI provides a Capelli Tempest 5.7m Tender, 2 Sea Scooters, a Flyboard, inflatable water toys such as stand-up paddleboards, a tube, kayak, lounges and snorkelling gear. The underwater drone adds an extra dimension to the exploration.
The well-appointed galley on the upper deck is an added feature to the main saloon. A utility room and laundry on the lower deck also contribute to the yacht's convenience and functionality.
NISI is not just a yacht; it is born from generations of shipbuilding experience, incorporating the finest features of traditional boat-building heritage from three continents. The collaboration with world-renowned naval architect Ward Setzer of Setzer Yacht Architects has resulted in an award-winning masterpiece, ensuring that every aspect of NISI reflects style, quality, and an unforgettable charter experience in the Whitsunday Islands.
Yacht with 3 levels
3 cabins, 3 heads, 82 feet long
King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Hamilton Island Airport
10 minutes drive
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Provisioning and Other Fees
15% APA and 10% GST. (APA: Advanced Provisioning Allowance, GST: Goods & Services Tax). The Advanced Provisioning Allowance covers all costs for the guests during their stay onboard, ie. food, beverages, any remote marina fees, fuel and any additional paid activities they might want to take up.
After a reconciliation of expenses, should the APA not be sufficient to cover all costs, an invoice with additional charges will be sent to the guest.
Conversely, if guests have not spent all of their APA, they will receive a refund with the difference.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Wildlife Encounters: The Whitsundays are home to diverse marine and bird life. You may encounter sea turtles, dolphins, whales and various bird species during your visit.
Places of Interest
- Whitehaven Beach: Known for its pristine silica sand and turquoise waters, Whitehaven Beach is often considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Hamilton Island: The Whitsundays most popular resort Island, Hamilton Island offers a range of activities including hiking, wildlife encounters and boutique shopping.
- Great Barrier Reef: The Whitsundays are part of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, providing opportunities for snorkeling and diving among the colorful coral formations and marine life.
- Heart Reef: This iconic coral formation is naturally shaped like a heart and is a popular attraction for scenic flights and helicopter tours over the Great Barrier Reef.