Sunset, South Carolina
The Reserve at Lake Keowee
Build your family legacy with memories made on long summer days of lakefront living at The Keowee Reserve.
Enjoy private access to Lake Keowee, one of the purest lakes in North America, and sunset cruises at a moment’s notice.
Our dockable waterfront home facing lake Keowee allows you to travel by boat to and from The Reserve Village, Marina and Pools.
The Reserve Life centers on Lake Keowee, our timeless village amenities, and the natural beauty of Upstate South Carolina.
It’s the people here though—more than 700 involved member families, their extended families, and their guests that truly define our community and bring The Reserve vision to life.
Our beautiful lakeside home has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, tall ceilings, and cozy fireplaces!
With interior stone accents, pinewood flooring, and giant screened in porch with gas heater, you will have everything you need for a fun week with the family or a romantic getaway with that special someone.
The community offers several amenities including: boat facilities, a clubhouse, exercise area, golf courses, tennis courts, docks, swimming pools and hot tubs, playgrounds, and yearlong community events that you won't want to miss!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Jack Nicklaus placed his signature on The Reserve with a 7,112-yard masterpiece along the emerald waters of Lake Keowee with soaring views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. As one of the most popular private golf courses in South Carolina, warmer winters and
- Our timeless lakefront Village brings people together—neighbors meet at The Market for groceries, mail, lunch, shopping or simply to plan the day’s adventure. Founders Hall welcomes you for concerts and live performances. A day on the lake begins at our M
Places of Interest
- With over 300 miles of shoreline and crystal-clear Blue Ridge Mountain waters, Lake Keowee is one of the purest lakes in North America and the ideal setting for outdoor recreation, watersports and family fun. Homes along the lake typically enjoy elevated
- Just 35 minutes away is the revitalized town of Greenville, South Carolina. From the boutique art galleries and community theaters on tree-lined Main Street to Broadway shows at the Peace Center, culture comes alive in this most welcoming of Southern citi
- Our lakeside resort-style pool facility offers not one, but two pools—a zero entry pool with grottos and splash features for the kids, and an adult-sized pool complete with fountains and Jacuzzi. The Reserve offers the best of Lake Keowee Resort living—f
Great screen porch with outdoor fireplace! Very nice community! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility