Princeton, New Jersey
Village of Princeton - Historic Townhome
This 3 bedroom in-town Princeton town home is part of a historic mansion that dates to the early 1900's. It is located just steps away from Palmer's Square in the Village of Princeton and is just a short stroll from Princeton University and dozens of excellent restaurants.
Our home comprises the left third of the house that is pictured. It is two stories with three bedrooms on the top floor and the entry hall, living and dining room, sitting room, powder room and kitchen on the first floor.
The truly unique aspect of this home is its proximity to Palmer's Square, Princeton University and the town. Additionally, we have parking for three cars which is extremely rare for an in-town residence.
This is the perfect place from which to enjoy all that Princeton and the University have to offer.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Newark Liberty International Airport - EWR
45 minutes by car
Serene gardens and seasonal views of Princeton University Tower.
Activities of Interest
- Nassau Street - This famed street is filled with multiple high end boutiques and shops.
- Princeton University Art Museum - Welcome to one of the nation's finest art museums, housing over 72,000 of art, spanning 5000 years of world history and culture.
- Princeton Tour Company - Discover the history of Princeton, the lives of many famous figures who attended or lived nearby, or even take a spooky ghost tour with this amazing company!
- McCarter Theater Center - Catch a phenomenal production of a musical or play at this theater.
Places of Interest
- Princeton University - Take a stroll around the stately grounds of this elite university.
- Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park - Rent a canoe to paddle up the canal, or just take an hour or two to relax in nature.
- Agricola Eatery - Delight in this creative menu, featuring farm-to-table dishes, all served up in a hip and trendy atmosphere.
- Terhune Orchard's and Winery - With a ton of wines to choose from, and some of the best apple cider donuts you've ever tasted, this market makes for a perfect day out!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet