Santa Fe, New Mexico
Camino Del Este
As the ski basin road begins to rise out of downtown Santa Fe, one of the most convenient, established, gated communities - 800 EAST, is located along a prominent ridgeline.
This stunning southwest contemporary home, is the jewel of the compound with magnificant vistas of the Jemez Mountain range to the west and Sangre de Cristo views to the east.
Tastefully remodeled, this custom home offers fine detailing and high quality finishes.
The grand gallery foyer, with flagstone floors and viga ceilings, is bright with natural light, welcoming you into the impressive living room with wood floors, plaster walls, beamed ceilings and a corner kiva fireplace.
Both the living room and dining room have breathtaking mountain views and a lovely wrap around deck that provides private outdoor spaces with a choice of soft morning sun or awesome evening sunsets.
A serious cook will delight in the amenities of the kitchen which include a Dacor 6-burner gas cooktop, Dacor oven and microwave, SubZero side-by-side refrigerator, Franklin Chef 28 bottle-wine cooler, an island with prep sink, and attractive pot rack.
Coved ceilings, granite counters, plaster walls, wood floors, desk, pantry, breakfast bar and intimate dining area enhance this lovely space.
The spacious master bedroom suite is on the main level of this home and features a fireplace, access to the sunrise deck, plaster walls and custom architectural doors.
Travertine tiles showcase the bathroom that has a jetted tub, tile shower, separate vanities and two walk-in closets.
The lower level is a delightful surprise, light and inviting, with a family room with a kiva fireplace, built-in custom bookshelves, wood floors, and brightened by a bank of windows and glass doors that give access to a sizeable deck.
The guest suite offers a breakfast bar with a sink and mini refrigerator. A separate shower and bathtub, attractive tiles, large closet and access to the outdoor hot tub accent its beauty.
Enjoy the dramatic mountain views from multiple decks that are accessible from almost all rooms in the house.
Visit Camino Del Este, and the gorgeous and vast sunrise and sunset views from this sophisticated residence in gated 800 East, only minutes from the Plaza.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3816 square feet
King, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF)
20 minutes by car
Sangre de Cristo Mountains to the East; Jemez Mountains to the West
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Check out Plaza sites like the Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi and the Palace of the Governors.
- For a little living culture, support the local commerce at the Santa Fe Farmers Market.
- If you arrive wanting fresh air, the nearby Sangre de Cristo Mountains are great for hiking, skiing, horseback riding and biking.
Places of Interest
- Canyon Road is home to a slew of art galleries selling renowned artwork from famed artists such as Fernando Botero and cultural treasures like hand-woven Navajo rugs and Southwestern wood carvings.
- The Palace of the Governors showcases 400 years of the state's history officially as part of the New Mexico History with the help of such artifacts as a stagecoach dating back to the days of the Santa Fe Trail and an altarpiece made in 1830.
- Take some time to check out the Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi. Located a block east of the Santa Fe Plaza, this breathtaking Romanesque cathedral stands out among the city's adobe skyline.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet