Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, 2 Bedroom Residence
Step into a world of unforgettable moments at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort.
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach is a luxury Cabo San Lucas resort blissfully secluded on a private coastal bluff.
Personalized service and warm hospitality complement our long list of full-service amenities, including an award-winning spa, gourmet restaurants, six swimming pools, meetings and wedding services, private beach access and all-suite accommodations.
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort offers the ultimate Cabo San Lucas beach vacation experience.
Our prime location on the western tip of the Baja peninsula offers both tranquil seclusion and convenient access to the vibrant downtown corridor of Cabo San Lucas.
Popular Los Cabos attractions including prestigious Cabo San Lucas golf courses, Los Cabos beaches, and the town of San Jose del Cabo are a short drive away. Or, simply enjoy a rejuvenating day of relaxation on our private stretch of pristine shoreline. *** This is a fractional property, if approached for a sales presentation, you may kindly decline.***
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1944 square feet
King and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
30 minutes by car
Full Ocean View. Room assigned at check in.
Activities of Interest
- Go horseback riding through Los Cabos beach.
- Take to the whole family to swim with the dolphins at Cabo Adventures.
- Experience the lively marina that made Cabo a world class fishing destination.
Places of Interest
- Downtown Cabo San Lucas is home to popular nightlife attractions as Cabo Wabo Cantina, The Giggling Marlin, and El Squid Roe
- Todos Santos is home to quaint art galleries, open air restaurants, boutiques, and cultural attractions.
- The new Quivra Golf Course is open exclusively to Pueblo Bonito owners and guests, and is located next to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort.
Cabo Sunset Beach/Pueblo Bonito
This is a great family resort. Very big. Something like 750 units. Super views of the beach and ocean. Nice rooms, not awesome but very nice. If you're looking for RitzCarlton facilities, it's not but it's quite nice overall. Service was super at all ends. Highly recommend using the Concierge for outings. Very competent. The Pacific side of Cabo was great for our visit but i understand it can get windy. We had very little. Quivera Golf course if terrific.”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility