Paarl, South Africa
Boschenmeer Golf Estate - 2 Bedroom Villa
Our family home is within the Boschenmeer Golf Estate, amid the picturesque Cape Winelands.
Boschenmeer lies in the heart of the Boland wine country nestled on the Berg River, surrounded by the majestic Drankenstein Mountains, famous Pearl Rock, rolling vineyards, wine estates, and the only 27-hole golf course in the Western Cape.
The villa has an outdoor pool, with a jacuzzi, on a patio perfect for enjoying stunning mountain views at sunset, over a tranquil riverside setting. It has a relaxed atmosphere combining luxury, privacy and security.
Boschenmeer is an eco-sensitive estate, with many water features, that make it a bird sanctuary, home to an abundance of waterfowl and exotic bird life.
Boschenmeer Golf Course is truly one of a kind. It is beautifully designed and laid out along the Berg river, giving the golfer the contrast of river, lakes and mountains, all while offering challenging golf.
There is also access to tennis courts, a children's play area and a large swimming pool shared by the estate for those glorious summers days.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
30 minutes by car
Views of majestic mountains, rolling vineyards, and 27-hole golf course.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cape Town is the ideal destination for kids: there’s plenty to do, whether you decide on playing ball on one of our many pristine beaches, visiting Simon’s Town to see the penguins, or walking in Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden.
- The oceans are the perfect place to cool off in the hot summer months, while winter surf conditions are perfect for kite-surfing, wind-surfing, board-surfing and even extreme wave surfing.
- Stroll through any one of the Peninsula’s many forests or fragrant fynbos contour paths and put things back into perspective.
Places of Interest
- The Cape Winelands are right outside your door boasting some of the most majestic scenery in South Africa.
- Cape Town, one of the most loved cities in the world, is a short 30 min drive.
- The Afrikaanse Taalmonument is one of the most famous Icons in the country. It sits on Pearl rock and commemorate the semi centenary of Afrikaans as as official language.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet