Ski In/Ski Out at Whistler/Blackcomb Mountain
There are enough attractions in Whistler to keep naturalists, thrill seekers and history buffs busy year round.
Head outside to see spectacular views at city parks (many are lakeside), or try flying through the air while ziplining or bungee jumping. Festivals in Whistler celebrate sports, arts, food, music and even dogs.
Welcome to one of the best Ski In Ski Out locations and property in Whistler. Enjoy the comforts of a fully equipped 4 bedroom property, Renovated with heated stone floors, corian counters , and large flat LCD TVs. Enjoy our central location in Upper Village giving you the conveniences of restaurants and shopping at your door step and the immediate access to the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain lifts where you can create incredible lifetime memories with your family & friends!
This fantastic property has:
• Ski In Ski Out
• Fantastic location - walk to all lifts, restaurants, shops
• 4 bedrooms each with a LCD flat screen TV / cable and Free high speed access and a king bed (can be split into two twin beds)
• Master Bedroom has fireplaces and deck
• 3 bathrooms: including steamer!
• 2 Gas fireplaces
• 2 Private Decks with surrounding mountain and forest views
• Air Conditioning
• Common hot tubs and all year outdoor heated pool
• Secure underground parking
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport
2 hours by car / 30 minutes helicopter
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whistler Blackcomb
- PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Canadian Snowmobile and ATV Adventures
Places of Interest
- The Whistler Olympic Park and the Whistler Sliding Centre were sites for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
- The Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre is a showcase for Aboriginal heritage.