Palm Springs, California
South Palm Springs Style
**All Booked up January-March 2016**
This gorgeous 3 bedroom midcentury modern condo in south Palm Springs is decorated with classic 1960's era style and has recently updated modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Make yourself a martini and enjoy time with friends and family in the open and bright main living area. Featuring a 60" flat screen TV, classic 20th century fireplace, indoor dining for 6, and direct access to the private courtyard style patio with outstanding mountain views, this desirably located condo is perfect for quiet reflection or entertaining in style.
The recently updated kitchen is a chef's delight. you'll find stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, expansive counter-top prep space, an electric range, and all of the small appliances and service ware you'll need to prepare gourmet meals.
A pass-through bar opens from the kitchen to the main living area and offers seating for 3. Other convenient amenities of this midcentury modern Palm Springs condo include unlimited calling to the US and Canada, free high speed wireless internet, in-unit washer and dryer, and 2 off street parking spaces.
A stylish and comfortable master bedroom suite is located on the opposite side of the home from the 2 guest rooms. The master offers a king size bed, 42" TV, french doors that open to the private outdoor patio, and a freshly upgraded ensuite bathroom with dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and abundant closet space.
The guest rooms are bright and inviting. The first guest room features a queen bed and 26" TV. The second guest room offers 2 twin beds, a 26" TV and french doors that open out to the private patio. The guest bathroom features dual sinks and a tub/shower combo.
This beautiful 3 bedroom condo is located in the quiet Palo Fierro Estates community of south Palm Springs, just a 10-15 minute walk to the Ace Hotel and Swim Club and Smoketree shopping center with grocery store, restaurants, and shops. You'll find this condo is conveniently located near Palm Springs' best golf courses, hiking trails, and less than 2 miles from downtown Palm Springs.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1684 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
15 minutes by car
Palm Springs Desert and San Jacinto Mountians
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Take the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway from Valley Station to Mountain Station which stands at an elevation of over 8500 feet!
- Tee off at One of Palm Springs' Best Golf Resorts!
- Visit one of the many attractions in the area including Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, Indian Canyons, and the Palm Springs Air Museum.
Places of Interest
- The San Jacinto Mountains are right outside your door and are home to a national monument, state park, and incredible hiking trails.
- The Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium is definitely worth seeing!
- Eat at one of the amazing restaurants in the area! Cuistot, La Spiga Ristorante Italiono, and Cafe des Beaux-Arts have been ranked the top 3 in Pal Desert.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet