Penthouse Residence, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
This Penthouse Residence is located on the private top floor of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is the first and only AAA Five Diamond mountain hotel in California. Located mid-mountain at Northstar and offering unparalleled luxury, service and convenience during all four seasons, this is a property for those that desire the ultimate getaway or family vacation.
The hotel, built in 2009, features beautiful architecture throughout. Amenities include a 17,000 square foot spa/fitness center, exceptional dining options at Manzanita and the Backyard BBQ, a wonderful children's program, and much more. Located steps away is a seasonal gondola that takes you to the Village at Northstar that features a 9,000 square foot ice skating rink during winter (roller skating during summer), and a variety of dining, entertainment and shopping options.
During the winter season, experience the convenience of ski-in/ski-out luxury in the middle of the mountain at Northstar. Your boots will be waiting for you at the ski concierge, with your ski’s and poles placed for you on the snow so that you can ski directly onto the mountain in moments.
During the summer months, Northstar and the Lake Tahoe area serve as an incredible outdoor family playground. Hike right out the backdoor, or take a 15-minute drive to the Lake where opportunities abound. Two championship golf courses are a short drive away.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Penthouse features:
• Beautifully appointed accommodations for up to eight guests including two Master Suites, one with a king bed and private bathroom and one with two queen beds and a private bathroom, and one kids room featuring bunk beds and an additional full bathroom.
• The two master bathrooms feature extensive use of granite, two sinks, and feature heated floors and plunge showers.
• Luxury kitchen with granite countertops, Sub Zero refrigerator and wine chiller, Wolf range, oven and convection microwave with second wall mounted Wolf oven, built in Miele espresso machine, Miele dishwasher, purified drinking water dispenser with instant hot water, quiet closing kitchen drawers. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances including a Kuerig coffee machine with dozens of complementary coffee/tea/hot chocolate pods, Cuisanart blender and toaster, and the comprehensive Ritz-Carlton cookware, dishware, flatware and glassware package.
• Living room/Dining room features beautiful hardwood wood floors, floor to ceiling windows and includes dining for six with additional counter seating for three.
• Premium entertainment package includes: Four flat screen HDTVs, premium cable TV with over 150 channels including HBO, Showtime, ESPN and more, Apple TV with streaming Netflix movies in the living room, and Sonos sound system with over 100,000 radio stations/podcasts/shows available in all three bedrooms, two master bathrooms, and living/dining room (accessible via a free app on an iphone or android device).
• Cordless resort phone in the kitchen connects you to concierge, room service and key hotel amenities. Cordless telephones in all bedrooms feature unlimited free calling in the United States.
• Laundry room with high efficiency washer and dryer.
• Access to all resort amenities and services including access to the ski concierge, outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, spa’s relaxation area with sauna, steam room, 24-hour access to the fitness center, 24-hour access to the business center, and more.
• Non-Smoking Only
Recent resort accolades include:
• AAA Five Diamond
• 'The World's Best Hotels', Travel+Leisure
• 'Top 10 Ski Hotels', Condé Nast Traveler
• 'Best Hotels in the USA' & 'Best Hotel in Lake Tahoe', U.S. News “Top 100 Resort Spas in the U.S.”, Condé Nast Traveler
• The Ritz-Carlton and The Ritz-Carlton Residences are registered trademarks of the The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
• Copyright 2014 California Realty Services LLC. All rights reserved.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1863 square feet
King, 2x Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Truckee Tahoe Airport (KTRK) and Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Drive from Truckee Airport is 10 Minutes. From Reno Airport is 45 Minutes.
Martis Valley View
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Skiing, Snowboarding, Tubing, Ice Skating, Sledding, Snowmobiling
- Hiking, Boating, Water Skiing, Jet Skiing, Kayaking, Golf, Roller Skating, Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa, Shopping, Cinema
- Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Bird Watching
Places of Interest
- Cycling Equestrian Events Freshwater Fishing Golf Hiking Ice Skating Jet Skiing
- Kayaking Mountain Biking Mountain Climbing Rafting Sailing Skiing Snorkeling Snorkeling/Diving
- Snowboarding Snowmobiling Swimming Tennis Water Skiing Water Tubing Whitewater Rafting
Fantastic stay at this Penthouse residence on a private floor of the Lake Tahoe Ritz Carlton! The residence is spacious, beautifully furnished and well equipped. Having the privacy of a residence with the services of the Ritz close at hand made for a truly relaxing and comfortable vacation. In particular, we loved the warm service and convenience of the ski concierge (skis ready for you on the snow) and the kid's club which is directly downstairs from this unit. Owner was fantastic and checked-in with us before, during and after the stay. Can't recommend this property any more highly. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo