Valle de Bravo Villa
Valle de Bravo, Mexico
Come visit The Valle de Bravo Villa, the most beautiful property in Rancho Avandaro Golf Club.
The stunning views of the fairways and lakes, and outstanding club house with indoor pool, tennis courts, and the best golf course in the state of Mexico, make it the perfect destination for your next vacation.
This 6,000 square foot villa is complete with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a private pool - more than enough room for the whole family.
The location of this property is ideal to take advantage of all that Valle de Bravo has to offer. Not only is it the perfect space to commune with nature, enjoy the beautiful scenery, and recharge, but it is also just minutes from downtown!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Toluca International Airport
45 minutes by car
Rancho Avandaro Golf Course
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit the beautiful waterfall, Cascadas Velo de Novia.
- Don't miss the beautiful monarch butterflies! Piedra Herrada Sanctuary is the perfect viewing area.
- Soar through the beautiful Valle de Bravo air! Paragliding is available through many different outlets.
Places of Interest
- Valle de Bravo's historic downtown safeguards its most beautiful treasures including churches, museums, and historic land marks.
- Lake Avandaro is a very popular place to boat, water skim and fish.
- Less than 45 minutes from Valle de Bravo Reservoir, Bosencheve National Park is a fantastic day trip. The 37,500 acres park is in a pine forest with two small lagoons, and it is a great place to hike through Mexico's natural beauty.
Beautiful spot in Valle de Bravo
Beautiful home , comfortable and well designed. We enjoy our stay very much . Rodrigo the owner was very helpful. Very recommendable property !”