Cottage on Kiawah Island
Cottage on Kiawah Island
This private, two-bedroom, end-cottage sits on 1200 square feet overlooking the Cougar Point Golf Course and is conveniently located in the West Beach Village, meaning wonderful proximity to the magnificent Kiawah Beach and a large, community pool.
This lovely cottage is perfect for families, offering charming and whimsical décor, in perfect harmony with the casual, laidback ambiance of Kiawah Island. The spacious open floor plan combines the living room, dining room, and kitchen, making it easy to go from one activity to another. The living room offers a massive flat screen television and plenty of plush seating for a casual movie night.
The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and the guest room has two twin beds. Each bedroom offers lovely bedding and luxurious linens.
During your stay, enjoy access to the community pool located halfway between the cottage and the beach. The pool is large and refreshing, perfect for a cool dip after a day at the beach! With ten miles of pristine sand and surf, the beach will delight you and offers a wonderful spot to bask in the sun or splash in the waves.
Kiawah is a golfers’ dream come true, with five championship courses, including the world-famous Ocean Course that hosted Rory McIlroy's PGA Championship victory in 2012. Explore over 30 miles of paved bike trails or bike down the hard packed sand of the beach, tee off together on a fabulous golf course, practice your swings at the Number One Tennis Resort according to Tennis Magazine, and even enjoy our abundant wildlife during a nature walk or while kayaking. You can also wander through the shops at Straw Market, Freshfield's or Bohicket Marina.
Come visit this quiet THIRDHOME getaway near the beach!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport - CHS
45 minutes by car
Views of the first fairway of Kiawah Island's Cougar Point Golf Course!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cougar Point Golf Course - This lovely course offers immaculate fairways and challenging play.
- Water Dog Paddle Company - Water Dog offers guided dolphin tours, private instruction, and more!
- Osprey Point Golf Course - With challenging holes and spectacular views, this course is perfect for golf lovers!
- Kiawah Island Tennis - The kids will love this family friends tennis camp!
- Sonny Boy Charters - This charter provides unforgettable fishing charters, dolphin tours, and all around family fun!
Places of Interest
- Kiawah Beachwalker Park - With gentle slopes and pristine white sands, this is a tranquil spot for those looking for a laidback beach day.
- Freshfields Village - This charming shopping center offers luxury boutique and delicious restaurants in a peaceful setting.
- The Sanctuary Spa - Relax and refresh with sensational treatments at this soothing spa.
- Night Heron Park - This gorgeous park features an Olympic-sized pool, picnic facilities, and sports fields.
- Jasmine Porch - Enjoy elevated, lowcountry cuisine in an elegant dining room with ocean views.
The location is great only a 1/4 mile to the beach and on the island of Kiawah makes it a nice getaway. Read the rules before you go. Especially about bikes I was scared to take my bike off my car as there is a $500 fine if it doesn't go in a certain spot. Unfortunately in the off season we couldn't enjoy the porch's and decks, The cottage is perfect for a family of 4 but no more then that. Just a suggestion the beds are extremely uncomfortable, as well as the sheets which are not the typical standard of a true 3 rd home. Luckily We only spent 3 nights, When You are spending over $695 plus several Keys we do have an expectation that we should be experiencing something special. ”